Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Physical

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I bought a bunch of blasters and will be putting up a box break recap in that section probably tomorrow, but wanted to let anyone know that if they were looking for any specific player or card to let me know. I'm going to put together the base set, and then any dupes can be had...if pwe is okay with you...for nothing but an address. Insert dupes will probably be traded and singles probably can go too, for Mets inserts. I'm sure we can work something out if there's something you need. Just let me know

Claimed: Twins, Phillies, Mattingly, Urias, Alomar

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Definitely interested in some Twins. I opened one blaster and got some Mets for you

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
I did a case and was very pleased with the break. Got three sets with the 4 insert sets plus a bunch of additional base sets. Some cool hits too.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I'd like one of each Canseco you have aside from the base!

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I mighta missed it, but pretty sure Canseco doesn't have any cards in this release...

He does! Here is my only version so far :)

0823164.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So, tried to put a full base set together....ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1472243649.993218.jpg
Stack on the left is the set and the right are the dupes...and I didn't get a full set! What!? I'm missing like 23 base cards! If anyone wants to do any trading please let me know

I'll reach out to everyone who posted in this thread in the next few days...fair tonight and Mets game tomorrow will be keeping me kinda busy

Members online

Latest posts