Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****WEDNSDAY MORNING THREAD ************ 1/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. I mean good night folks. Just made it home from work. It only took me a little over an hour to make it 36 miles. Could I have gone faster? Probably. But I didnt want to risk it. When you can't see the edge of the road or the other lane and it's still snowing I'm not going to risk getting home 20-30 minutes sooner

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Taking the kids to see "Sing" today. My older ones want to see Rogue One but I've heard it's a darker and a bit scarier than the previous Star Wars movies and not really appropriate for kids. Mine are 9, 7, and 4.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning everyone.
so far batting 1.000 for the year on pickups. one a day. with ebay bucks ill keep the avg alive one more day.
anything out there with your bucks your looking at?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody need a Rollie Fingers auto? Forgot I had this one when I bought my Strata auto. If anybody here wants it, just let me know-
FingersRollie1_zps87ffa293.jpg

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Good morning. I mean good night folks. Just made it home from work. It only took me a little over an hour to make it 36 miles. Could I have gone faster? Probably. But I didnt want to risk it. When you can't see the edge of the road or the other lane and it's still snowing I'm not going to risk getting home 20-30 minutes sooner

Good choice...I was in the same situation New Years Eve night coming back from a friends house. Inch of snow on the highway and the plows hadn't came through yet. Took an hour and 10 mins, usually takes 40mins.

Members online

Latest posts