Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New York Yankees in season thread 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Having sat in the left field bleachers its like really far from home plate. To hit one over them is freakin unreal.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Hit a big bump in the road 4 straight loses and some injuries. They still battle though. I think Judge will break thr rookie home run record #allrise

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
The last week has reminded me of an interview Rickey Henderson once gave while with the Yankees during a losing streak. He likes to refer to himself in the 3rd person. Anyway, when asked what he thought of the Yanks recent play, he answered "Rickey thinks the ship be sinking".

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
The last week has reminded me of an interview Rickey Henderson once gave while with the Yankees during a losing streak. He likes to refer to himself in the 3rd person. Anyway, when asked what he thought of the Yanks recent play, he answered "Rickey thinks the ship be sinking".

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I think reality is hitting the Bronx. I think it's ok though. A chance for them to learn how to get through this crap

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts