Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########TUESDAY 10-24 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Pretty excited I got a DM on Twitter from MLB I'm a potential winner of this bad boy. Last year I won a game used ball from the ALDS
c3ecd466e03f1219ba60088a1a134b8c.jpg

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Woke up about an hour early for no reason this morning. Now I get to deal with corn harvest at work all day, with maybe a bean truck mixed in the middle of it all. Corn harvest gets old quick since it doesn't take long for these guys to fill their trucks up and there are times where we will see the same farmers 10 times within an hour

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Hickory on the news -- 40,000 lost power maybe 9 small tornadoes landed , airport lost a hanger and some private planes [5 ?] , stadium lost outfield wall . I live 5 miles from stadium and my hood didn't get hit hard . trees down everywhere . No reported deaths that's great . there are pictures posted on net showing airport +

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hickory on the news -- 40,000 lost power maybe 9 small tornadoes landed , airport lost a hanger and some private planes [5 ?] , stadium lost outfield wall . I live 5 miles from stadium and my hood didn't get hit hard . trees down everywhere . No reported deaths that's great . there are pictures posted on net showing airport +

Glad you'all are safe...

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Two confirmed bachelors were sitting and talking. Their conversation drifted from sports to cooking.

"I got a cookbook once," said the first, "but I could never do anything with it."

"Too much fancy cooking in it?" asked the second.

"You said it. Every one of the recipes began the same way, 'Take a clean dish and...'"

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I wonder where Altuve will end up in the all time postseason hits category. The Astros are going to be unchallenged in the West IMO for a few years, he has a chance to be #2 at least.

Members online

Latest posts