Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Scanning more stuff as I catch up still on this inventory
[MENTION=3887]AUTaxMan[/MENTION] = To answer the question - I protect the stuff I like handling often that's PC. It's the best way to insure I'll enjoy it over the years
[MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION] nice Press Proof - difficult to locate !!
Also I appreciated your selling me the Clemens Promo you located thanks !!

The Fan Club auto is not numbered but is short printed to just 25 copies
The Donruss Champs also unnumbered but just 5 copies were made
The 1/1 are obvious. The 2006 SPA By the Letter is letter 7 still need a bunch of letters

The 2004 SP Game used brings me to 75% of the entire 2004 SPGU series. What a pain
this series is trying to get done. 14 years and running. The tins were not worth the price
back when (who wants to pay 130-150 and you get a scrub ?) and are a pain to locate today.
The card is beautiful- I love the colors on it ! The cards are difficult to locate and rarely see eBay
Lots of folks still don't use eBay ( or what they call feebay) when selling stuff amazingly.

Thanks as always to [MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION] for two of these ( 2004 LCM & 2004 SPGU) plucking from eBay
while I was busy working my tail off to pay bills and too exhausted to look on eBay. Thanks as
always for looking out Kevin !!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
[MENTION=9871]timtom[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] nice pickups !!!
I like that Ryan Donruss Classics and the E-X auto is a tough Gem- great PC items !!

Scanned some new 2000's additions. Both are upgrades from lesser graded copies
As anyone knows Pacific is tough to get high grades on due to production issues
I'm happy with these Mint copies. Scanning more stuff will post throughout the day
It will be all over the map

attachment.php

attachment.php

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts