Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG 1&2 - 2019 Bowman Hobby Case - breaking 4/17 6.33pm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 10 cards per pack.

Bowman Baseball returns in April 2019 to establish this year’s prospect and rookie trading card market! Continue to find MLB-licensed trading cards of the game’s biggest prospects as well as 2019’s most promising rookies, as Bowman celebrates the 30th year since its 1989 return.

1 Autograph Card Per Hobby Box!

current retail is 1620/15 = 108

AIC Pricing - $93.50

Slot Pricing
--------------
$93.50
--------------

TCG#1
1 - cwc2002- Mariners, Royals
2 - mox- Marlins, Cubs
3 -cwc2002 - Blue Jays, Red Sox
4 - cwc2002 - Giants, Astros
5 - Greg Cleveland - Cardinals, Reds
6 - Promodeltodd - Yankees, Rangers
7 - Meadowbranchjulio - Tigers, Indians
8 - bigfan5 - Dodgers, A's
9 - pormodeltood - Rays, Mets
10 - ashburn alley - Phillies, Twins
11 -cgilmo - Braves, Brewers
12 - bigalbert - Orioles, Pirates
13 - gogosox - white sox, Rockies
14 - lisu - Padres, Angels
15 - lisu - DBacks, Nationals

TCG #2
1 - promodeltodd - Yankees, Tigers
2 - cgilmo - Braves, Reds
3 - deujr61 - cardinals, Royals
4 - mox - Marlins, Rangers
5 - cwc2002 - Blue Jays, Cubs
6 - cwc2002 - Rays, Rockies
7 - ashburn alley - phillies, Nationals
8 - jimmyjam - Dodgers, Red Sox
9 - bigalbert - Orioles, Angels
10 - cwc2002- Giants, A's
11 - Greg Cleveland - Twins, Indians
12 - cwc2002- Mariners, Pirates
13 - gogosox - white sox, Mets
14 - lisu - Padres, Brewers
15 - lisu - Dbacks, Astros

Last edited:

sciria0320

Apr 10, 2019
Do u guys do breaks for football as well? I have 25 spots in my 4 box break of 2018 donruss optic football premium hobby box!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
I’m just going to drop out of this for good. Originally it was a great concept and it worked for guys favorite teams. But now it’s no different than a pyt razz except guys like me keep bankrolling those who keep jumping around for the big teams. Cwc2002 has been doing it continuously and I’ve had enough. I am out for good. Thanks Andrew for the great idea in the beginning. Unfortunately now it has turned into something completely different.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I’m just going to drop out of this for good. Originally it was a great concept and it worked for guys favorite teams. But now it’s no different than a pyt razz except guys like me keep bankrolling those who keep jumping around for the big teams. Cwc2002 has been doing it continuously and I’ve had enough. I am out for good. Thanks Andrew for the great idea in the beginning. Unfortunately now it has turned into something completely different.

I totally get what you are saying. Let me reevaluate the TCG going forward...as it is meant for team collectors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

Maybe review the checklists prior to posting and have Tier 1 and Tier 2 teams with different pricing? This is the first time ive switched teams. I had a hard time two years ago when the nats had a weak checklist most of the year and then you see teams like the Yankees and Dodgers making all their money back with just the base cards because of Judge and Bellinger and then last year with Ohtani. Its happened pretty much every year for the past 3-5 years.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I totally get what you are saying. Let me reevaluate the TCG going forward...as it is meant for team collectors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I have mixed feeling on this...I have been in from the beginning with at least one team in both breaks until recently.

There are times when a product just isn't there for a team - like Boston in Bowman this year. No chance at a "hit" and I believe there are less than 6 players total for Boston. So, I opted out. On the other hand, some teams are really strong in this product - and people opted in on them. I think we need that. There have not been enough people to "own" a team in all breaks without getting some subsidies from one-time buyers. Some products, particularly prospect heavy ones, just are more focused on some teams than others.

We can look at ideas like "you need to buy into at least 2 breaks", etc etc. But, how can that really be enforced and will that keep us rolling?

I love the TCG idea and my collection has grown and benefited from it.

The current system may not be perfect, but it seems to be working (as long as AIC is keeping his head above water). I am open to changes but would hate to see this idea go away.

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
Just throwing it out there, but the team collector idea works great for most releases, but stinks for the Bowman releases. I think for these, moving forward, we could make the top teams like Rays/Giants random only.

Also we could do something like be allowed to opt out two breaks/year. After the second, the team comes open.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
I too have been in from the beginning with rays and Yankees. I was able to pick up the second group Yankees a couple years later after someone dropped them. I can assure you I have been a yankee collector since the i was a young kid and rays fan for about 10 years. I have always taken both teams regardless of checklist(recently I dropped rays for one break for first time).

I get the Yankees have been a hot team more often than not. I also have never dropped them even when their checklist is weak. I NEVER recover my costs because I never sell the cards. They stay in my collection and extras go to another yankee collector in my group.

I have also purchased extra teams over the years partly to add to making sets, partly to distribute those to my group of team collectors, partly to add to player collection I have and yes, occasionally use the better cards to help off set my costs by selling.

With that said I would be fine with a tiered pricing even if I pay more for the Yankees. That would also mean I may dump the rays unless they went down in price enough for me to justify them. It would also mean I may not pick up extra teams.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:

Members online