Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF June Trade Contest.....Please read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
During the month of June only. When you make a confirmed TRADE, using the trade manager, please post the trade # in this thread. You can post for every trade you make, and you MUST use the trade manager. Trade not done through the TM will be disqualified. At the end of the month, I will put all of the names into random.com and run it three times. The top name will win the card below. If you need help setting up your TM, please feel free to PM me, and I will help to the best of my ability. Please play fair. Anyone caught trying to cheat the contest, will face a suspension from the site. Contest starts June 1 and end at midnight on June 30. Good luck and happy trading guys.

Step 1. Make and confirm a trade in trade manager.
Step 2. Post in this thread with the TM #
Step 3. Continue trading and posting in here.
Step 4. Check the thread at the end of June for the winner.

This only applies to trades.

It's that simple fellas, and here is the prize.

March0005_zpsa4ca0f4b.jpg

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Trades only. I should probably add that in. I was hoping the capital TRADES would work, then was going to add it, then forgot by the time I got to the end.

Please feel free to pun this to the top of your FB forum bud. They can post here as well :)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
OK fellas, sorry for the delay. Been a busy couple of days. Contest is obviously closed. I will run the random shortly, and someone will own the Griffey that is pictured. I'll M the winner for their shipping info, after the random.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
The list was randomized 3 times. Only the names of the people who actually posted, were added to the list.

Congrats to the man on top

There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. swish54_99
  2. swish54_99
  3. gt2590
  4. sinfulone
  5. MrMet
  6. TheProspector
  7. sinfulone
Timestamp: 2014-07-03 17:43:53 UTC
You have randomized this list 3 times.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Thanks again for running the contest, can't believe I won! Will look forward to the next one!

Members online