Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I figured I would join in this thread and see if I can give some collectors some items for their PC. I'll try to post oddball type stuff that aren't as common to find as cards. Lmk if any interest

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1366270459.414507.jpg
Tony Gwynn 98 Motion Replay 5x7

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1366270534.766004.jpg
Barry Bonds 01 HIV Cure Day 4x6

Thanks
Ryan

Last edited:

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
[MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] Interested in the Gwynn for my hall of fame collection if its still available, thanks and plmk.

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
What ever happened to the kid who just joined and starting snagging everything in this thread and attempted to in the high end thread and then was moving them on twitter, etc.? I'm assuming he vanished and is back to trolling?

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
What ever happened to the kid who just joined and starting snagging everything in this thread and attempted to in the high end thread and then was moving them on twitter, etc.? I'm assuming he vanished and is back to trolling?

That's a real shame. It is kind of tough to see kindness exploited. Hopefully he is gone.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
That's a real shame. It is kind of tough to see kindness exploited. Hopefully he is gone.

Don't know if he actually ended up getting too much, he was caught on too pretty quickly, and disappeared just as quickly. We don't really go for that kinda stuff around here

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Don't know if he actually ended up getting too much, he was caught on too pretty quickly, and disappeared just as quickly. We don't really go for that kinda stuff around here

Nor should you. I'm going to put a few things up in the next couple of days, and I'd be a bit upset if I were in the same situation.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island

I have to say he has stopped claiming but is still posting. Have to give him a tiny bit of credit for not disappearing but trying to be part of the posting community.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
[MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] Interested in the Gwynn for my hall of fame collection if its still available, thanks and plmk.

Sure PM address and its yours.

**anyone have a request of a player/team they may want an oddball item posted of

Ryan

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
May I please request one of those Zobrist autos? I'm trying to collect autos from Christian players. (I know, kinda odd). Thank you very much for your consideration.

[MENTION=1884]KCBeltranFan[/MENTION] Are you interested in the TTM Dick Stigman religious pamphlet that I received the other day? I would be happy to send it to you.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Sure PM address and its yours.

**anyone have a request of a player/team they may want an oddball item posted of

Ryan

If you have a slew of oddball items looking for a home, take some pictures and post them up... Want to avoid every player and team collector from posting who they collect lol

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts