Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lumberjack Bingo: (CONTEST CLOSED)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Branch 3 cleared last night-
Boston- 68
Texas- 60
Oakland-70
LA Angels- 78
Total- 276

On to branch 4!

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
So for the game score branches, if a team plays a doubleheader are you able to use both scores? If so I finally cleared branch 2 yesterday.

Unless you have the team listed twice in your scenario, you may only count their highest game score for that day.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Luckily the date is there for my chainsaw. Otherwise I would still be on branch 1. I'll start looking at branch 3 with tomorrow's scores and there are only a handful of games today.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I had to fire up the chainsaw for branch 4 this afternoon. Nationals pitchers were mowing down the Marlins with 15 strikeouts. On to branch #5

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Well I had to fire up the chainsaw for branch 4 this afternoon. Nationals pitchers were mowing down the Marlins with 15 strikeouts. On to branch #5

Awesome! Now that's how you handle a red maple!

However, unless your next chainsaws rise to the task, you may be sitting on that branch for awhile. Only two opportunities to knock out the Baltimore interleague scenario before the May 2 chainsaw can be invoked.

Call me bias, but I like the chainsaw wildcard. There's no telling who will fell their tree first!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Awesome! Now that's how you handle a red maple!

However, unless your next chainsaws rise to the task, you may be sitting on that branch for awhile. Only two opportunities to knock out the Baltimore interleague scenario before the May 2 chainsaw can be invoked.

Call me bias, but I like the chainsaw wildcard. There's no telling who will fell their tree first!

Don't worry, the White Sox will hit 5 home runs before then ;) :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
So today was the day I could use the chainsaw again for branch 2 just for getting up, so my question is is this only used once? So I moved on to branch 3 on the same day so can I use it on 3 also? or do I have to then use the score points on 3 and only once for the chainsaw.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
For Branch 4 and the remaining branches after that, do you need to meet each of the scenarios on the same day or can they be met on separate days?

With the exception of single scenario branches and branch 13, any branch can be cleared one scenario at a time over multiple days.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Pm sent I actually think I cleared Branch 3 on Sunday So I need to check Branch 4 now
And there was a lot of homeruns hit today and some teams gave up 3+ woot woot

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts