Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lost (or worse) 1999 Bernie Williams Fleer Tradition Starting Nine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kid4hof03

Jan 10, 2014
Burlington, NJ
As some of you may have seen in the transactions forum [MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION] and I worked out a deal for him to buy my 1999 Fleer Tradition Starting Nine of Bernie Williams. Kevin paid quickly and I shipped the card out priority insured. The issue is now that the USPS tracking number shows the package was delivered last Saturday but Kevin never received the package. USPS has told both of us that if their system says it was delivered than it was delivered, we can file a claim but they have basically told us that it won't do any good. Of course there is money lost, although not a tremendous amount but we are both really frustrated over the fact that a really rare card is now either gone or has been stolen by someone somewhere along the way. At any rate, we both thought it might be helpful just to put this information out there and to add a scan of the card. The collecting world is pretty small so if anyone sees a Bernie Williams 1999 Fleer Tradition Starting Nine numbered 2/9 please let one or both of us know.

1999 Bernie Williams Fleer Starting 9 2 of 9.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Have Kevin talk to his mail carrier in person, and see if he/she remembers delivering the package. Sometimes a package will be scanned but not delivered, and shows up days later.

Ugh, I'd be so disappointed if I finally found the Starting 9 and it got lost in the mail. Such a nice card!

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Really sad to hear this

Hopefully a neighbor knocks on the door and delivers the package
Best of luck with this

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
What's the point of insurance if the recipient doesn't receive the package and the sender isn't monetarily covered for the loss? The USPS is amazing sometimes.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Man, I wish you luck that it turns up. I'm always looking for Bernie stuff so my ear is to the ground for you guys.
Kevin in CT.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
This is terrible. Wow. I'm sorry for this entire situation. Extremely valuable card is gone. Money is whatever y'all settled on. PO is BS system.

Members online

Latest posts