Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's Organizational Top 10 Prospect Lists Thread For 2019 (Today - Rockies)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Not much in their system to push him down the list.

And .......... WhereTF have you been?

Yeah, he wouldn't crack the top 10 in solid farm system.

Where have I been? That's a long story but to put it briefly, I was on a plane that was 1,000 miles off course when it crashed on a lush, mysterious island. I woke to find myself among strangers, each person possessing a shocking secret, yet nothing as mysterious (and deadly) as the island itself. I became their leader but our survival was threatened by a number of mysterious entities, including polar bears, an unseen creature roaming the jungle we called the "smoke monster" and malevolent inhabitants of the island known as "The Others". Times were tough as there many power struggles among our group of survivalists. Using my guile and ****** wit I survived many near death experiences. After many twists and turns came the biggest question of all...did we even survive the plane crash? Is it possible this island didn't exist at all and we were all merely in some form of afterlife....maybe purgatory? Just trying to overcome our personal demons? Or maybe this was simply some sort of parallel universe (I'm still a little confused about that small detail).

Turns out it wasn't because with a blink of the eye I came to....I was in the nearby rehab, delirious from crack & bath salt withdrawals. I just hallucinated the entire thing. I should have known better when I started believing in purgatory...I mean, c'mon now....

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yeah, he wouldn't crack the top 10 in solid farm system.

Where have I been? That's a long story but to put it briefly, I was on a plane that was 1,000 miles off course when it crashed on a lush, mysterious island. I woke to find myself among strangers, each person possessing a shocking secret, yet nothing as mysterious (and deadly) as the island itself. I became their leader but our survival was threatened by a number of mysterious entities, including polar bears, an unseen creature roaming the jungle we called the "smoke monster" and malevolent inhabitants of the island known as "The Others". Times were tough as there many power struggles among our group of survivalists. Using my guile and ****** wit I survived many near death experiences. After many twists and turns came the biggest question of all...did we even survive the plane crash? Is it possible this island didn't exist at all and we were all merely in some form of afterlife....maybe purgatory? Just trying to overcome our personal demons? Or maybe this was simply some sort of parallel universe (I'm still a little confused about that small detail).

Turns out it wasn't because with a blink of the eye I came to....I was in the nearby rehab, delirious from crack & bath salt withdrawals. I just hallucinated the entire thing. I should have known better when I started believing in purgatory...I mean, c'mon now....

So, you got “Lost” in rehab ?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Today - Braves.

https://www.baseballamerica.com/teams/1025/atlanta-braves/organizational/?year=2019

1. Riley
2. Anderson
3. Soroka
4. Wright
5. Toussaint
6. Wilson
7. Waters
8. Pache
9. Contreras
10. Gohara

(Maybe it's just me, but I find this order to be very wacky. Concur, [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] & [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION]?)

For the most part they've got the right players included in there (I may have substituted Wentz or Muller for Contreras) but the order in which they've ranked them definitely looks a little wacky to me.

I'm curious if BA considers the Braves top 10 to all be top 100 prospects or not. I gotta imagine they believe at least 8 of them are.