Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

December - Night Crewstmas Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Yep, same here. Mariners aren't going to be too pleasant next year... not good enough to be good, yet not bad enough to be funny. Also Im not the biggest fan of this "T-Mobile Park" new stadium name. I understand the new advertiser yes, but its already been "Field" since the start. Switching from Field to Park is trying to push some artificial nostalgia that doesn't exist.

yeah not a fan of the new name either. especially the pics with all the tmobile pink included. not for me anyway. I've been a fan since the late 80's and could watch them on TV. the level of irrelevance has become to much for me. still my favorite team but I hold no hope for them for the near future.

I actually hope the Yankees land Machado just so I can hate both of them more, he continues to play dirty and lazy so he in some fashion disgraces the pinstripes and they have to deal with it.
No professional athlete is worth the money they're getting paid currently let alone want.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah, the pink is a bad look. I wonder what will happen on the LGBTqD2R night, will they add even more pink?? :confused: or maybe no pink at all on that game?!?

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
If the Yankees land Machado, they should have him wear pink uniforms all year. I hear pink has a calming effect on some people. Like the do in some jails.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
If the Yankees land Machado, they should have him wear pink uniforms all year. I hear pink has a calming effect on some people. Like the do in some jails.

It was reported that the only 3 teams to even talk to him are Yanks, Phils, and WSox. He probably becomes and Yankee.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The only problem with him becoming a Yankee is his numbers are going to up due to that cheesy park they play in. He could reasonably hit 55hr there. :-|

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Twas the night before Christmas and another gay ****** dressed in red is waiting to climb down my chimney while his dwarves whack off to him feeding me his candy cane......just like every other Christmas. But I have a surprise waiting for him this time, as I've poisoned the milk and cookies he always steals from my pantry.

They would call you a scrooge too if it happened to you.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Going great!! How’s things with you?

Still long, still strong, and still bound to get the friction on. :cool:
I guess I survived another year.

Twas the night before Christmas and another gay ****** dressed in red is waiting to climb down my chimney while his dwarves whack off to him feeding me his candy cane......just like every other Christmas. But I have a surprise waiting for him this time, as I've poisoned the milk and cookies he always steals from my pantry.

They would call you a scrooge too if it happened to you.

Hopefully you will be left some nice coal, and by coal I mean black tar H. :)

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hey night crew people. Merry Christmas to everyone. Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. It's busy over here. But not tonight, I'm already into my second drink and it's not even 6 yet. Hope the holidays will be good for everyone, starting now!

Members online

No members online now.