Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps Update Chrome Mega Blaster Box Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Have some cases coming in.

Since I just found out retail price is $14.99 + tax, I have adjusted the price,

New price is $13 per box

Shipping sealed boxes is Flat rate of $5 shipping
Opening your boxes and shipping just cards is Flat rate of $4.00

16 Box case is $208.00 DLVD

pMLB2-16577739dt.jpg
Product Description & Features

• This product will be available to ship on 10/28/2013.
A tremendous value for the holidays! 7 great packs of cards in one gift box!

This item is the only place to get the 50 Update Chrome cards including a Topps Chrome card of Yasiel Puig!

Contents:
•5 packs of 2013 Topps BB Update Series (8 cards per pack)
•2 packs of 2013 Topps BB Update Series Chrome (4 cards per pack)
• Update Series Chrome Base Cards (50 subjects) The top 50 subjects from the Updates base set on a Chrome version with a patterned background.

Inserts:
•Update Series Chrome Gold Parallel Cards (50 subjects) The top 50 subjects from the Updates base set on a Chrome version with a gold patterned background.
•Update Series Chrome Black Parallel Cards (50 subjects) The top 50 subjects from the Updates base set on a Chrome version with a black patterned background.
•All-Star Stitches Chrome Relics (25 subjects) The top 25 subjects from the All-Star Stitches Relics on a Chrome version with a patterned background.
•All-Star Stitches Chrome Autograph Relics (10 subjects) 10 subjects from the All-Star Stitches Relics on a Chrome version with a patterned background and an autograph sticker.
•Postseason Heroes (20 subjects) A Chrome version of the Postseason Heroes insert set with a patterned background.
(Retail stores are 14.99 + tax)

Case 1 (shipping sealed boxes)
1 Flip_and_Rip
2 Flip_and_Rip
3 Flip_and_Rip
4 Flip_and_Rip
5 Flip_and_Rip
6 Erich.
7 Erich.
8 jpruitt2.
9 jpruitt2.
10 jaydub.
11 jaydub.
12 jaydub.
13 jaydub.
14 theacox.
15 theacox.
16 theacox.

Case 2 (Opening for you and shipping just cards)
19 gmsieb.
24 gmsieb.
27 gmsieb.

Last edited:

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
This item is the only place to get the 50 Update Chrome cards including the Topps Chrome rookie card of Yasiel Puig!

huh?

2013-Topps-Chrome-Yasiel-Puig-RC-214x300.jpg

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Yeah but how is the Puig in this his RC? He already has a Topps Chrome RC in Topps Chrome.

I do not know, I did not write up the sell sheet. Maybe they will put a different card in the set..

Just because he has a rookie in Topps chrome doesnt mean thi scant be a rookie.. Its a totally different set...
series 1 and 2 are continued numbering, but Update starts out at US1, not 662
and this info was put out before topps chrome was out...

Last edited:

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Yeah I understand you were copying that. Just seems fraudulent for them to call one a RC and the other a RC when it's essentially the same product.

It is NOT the only place to get a Puig Topps Chrome RC.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Yeah I understand you were copying that. Just seems fraudulent for them to call one a RC and the other a RC when it's essentially the same product.

It may be the only place to get a Topps Chrome Update Puig

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.

Come on jb bust Topps balls not Casebusters, he is just conveying what they published. I will take 2 please.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Come on jb bust Topps balls not Casebusters, he is just conveying what they published. I will take 2 please.

Erich, I'm not busting his balls.

"Yeah I understand you were copying that. Just seems fraudulent for them to call one a RC and the other a RC when it's essentially the same product."

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
If anyone wants me to open the boxes for you,
it will be only $17.00 for the 1st box and $14 for each additional box
and I will record each buyers boxes on Ustream...
If [MENTION=10823]Flip_and_Rip[/MENTION], [MENTION=2458]Erich[/MENTION], [MENTION=6151]gmsieb[/MENTION], [MENTION=2241]jpruitt2[/MENTION] want me to open instead of shipping sealed boxes, plmk and I will open them up on camera...Just pick a number of what box you want from the 2nd case and I will move your name down to that one...

Last edited:

Members online