Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~The Sunday Morning Thread~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I tempted to start looking for 90s style cases for my better cards from that decade. :)

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I'm feeling ok, but still tired from that 3 day stay at the hospital. Don't ever think you'll get any rest at a hospital because you don't. Thanks for asking though. :)

Dave, things are looking up. I'm smoke free for 1 whole day and my doctor says he will give me something for the anxiety so I'm pretty pumped about everything.

Hospitals aren't known for their rest qualities. That's why there are no tour group oppotunities advertised.;)
I've only smoked one half of a cigarette in my entire life so I can only imagine the difficulty involved with giving them up.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!
[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] - How is the family, man? [MENTION=1945]Resident Bay Fan[/MENTION] - I hope you are doing better. How is the quitting going? [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] - You are cracking me up on Facebook. LOL [MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION] - How are you doing man? [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] - I hope your New Year is starting off well bud! [MENTION=2201]thefatguy[/MENTION] - I miss the video breaks from the rink. Bring em back!

I hope everyone has an awesome day!!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I'm feeling ok, but still tired from that 3 day stay at the hospital. Don't ever think you'll get any rest at a hospital because you don't. Thanks for asking though. :)

Dave, things are looking up. I'm smoke free for 1 whole day and my doctor says he will give me something for the anxiety so I'm pretty pumped about everything.

What happened?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Nope. I am taking a little break. Well put it this way, I passed on a couple of 1/1's. I will get back to it. What about you?

Im hoping to (if possible) get a Cobb t206 or the Walter Johnson portrait 206 later this year. Maybe a few new cards here and there but nothing bigtime.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning fellas. Little one wasnt feeling well last night. Possible ear infection. So my older daughter and I hung out in my room while Jen took care of Avery in the front room. Wound up goin to bed at 930. So with sickie in the front room, couldnt do my yoga. Almost a whole week of doing it too. I feel I should get a pass for it though. But really, all that matters is that Avery is feeling better.

Back at work this morning. Hope the day goes by quick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online