Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Tuesday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all....

attachment.php

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Buenos Dias and cumpleaños feliz [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] bout to head to work, but stopping at DD first...Stay craving for caffeine my friends!

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Good morning, got my coffee and I'm on the train heading to work. Going to be a long slow day of training today

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good Morning Everyone. Can anyone tell me anything about this card? I don't have a sample on my master checklist and I have never seen it and I was out of the hobby when it was released. It surprised me when I learned people were faking patches, is this something that people could be faking also?
[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

Dustin, I'm very confident that's a legit card, but it's not pack issued. For several years in the early to mid 2000's, Donruss made one sample card of every card it made, to submit to MLB for licensing approval. These cards found their way into the hobby in the late 2000's. You can usually find examples at most major card shows. The font of the stamped SAMPLE on back is consistent with the many examples I have seen, althogh the font did vary over the years. Donruss did samples of the material cards, like this one. Just know that you would be buying a card made for licensing approval, that was not ever packed out, and that was "backdoored" into the hobby, through an auction of DLP assets. A couple of large dealers bought these assets and have been selling the cards ever since.

These are all pretty much "1/1" cards, but not valued the same as a pack-issued 1/1. Some people ask ridiculous amounts for them, while others ask less than the numbered versions that were packed out. Big range that it's up to you as to what it's worth.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11127931470...sacat=0&_nkw=111279314703&_rdc=1#ht_467wt_894

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies

No over-time for me yesterday and it was the first real night on the CPAP and it seems to maybe work. But only time will tell if ti does. Anyway I sending out a few cards to people then going to take a nap......wait if I have to nap then the CPAP machine maybe is not working? :lol:

Here is the card from the link posted above.
$_57.JPG

And I thought I had this cards sold 2 times over the past few months on here. But people offer and I except their offer only have them not respond back asking for payment.

Miscpicturesofcards003_zps40a4822e.jpg

Miscpicturesofcards011_zpsb97f5c57.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning gents!

It's my 30th birthday today. Time to get some coffee and get started...

Happy Birthday Mac!

Dustin, I'm very confident that's a legit card, but it's not pack issued. For several years in the early to mid 2000's, Donruss made one sample card of every card it made, to submit to MLB for licensing approval. These cards found their way into the hobby in the late 2000's. You can usually find examples at most major card shows. The font of the stamped SAMPLE on back is consistent with the many examples I have seen, althogh the font did vary over the years. Donruss did samples of the material cards, like this one. Just know that you would be buying a card made for licensing approval, that was not ever packed out, and that was "backdoored" into the hobby, through an auction of DLP assets. A couple of large dealers bought these assets and have been selling the cards ever since.

These are all pretty much "1/1" cards, but not valued the same as a pack-issued 1/1. Some people ask ridiculous amounts for them, while others ask less than the numbered versions that were packed out. Big range that it's up to you as to what it's worth.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111279314703?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sop%3D10%26_armrs%3D1%26_from%3DR8%7CR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D111279314703%26_rdc%3D1#ht_467wt_894

Thank you very much for information, I will see if I can work something out with the seller.

Morning kiddies

No over-time for me yesterday and it was the first real night on the CPAP and it seems to maybe work. But only time will tell if ti does. Anyway I sending out a few cards to people then going to take a nap......wait if I have to nap then the CPAP machine maybe is not working? :lol:

Here is the card from the link posted above.
$_57.JPG

And I thought I had this cards sold 2 times over the past few months on here. But people offer and I except their offer only have them not respond back asking for payment.

Miscpicturesofcards003_zps40a4822e.jpg

Miscpicturesofcards011_zpsb97f5c57.jpg

That is the card and it is stamped sample on the back, thanks for posting a pic.