Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

January pickup thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
This is my 5th 1/1 from Five Star. I LOVE this product...too bad I'll never bust a box of it
2mec0wp.jpg

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice Baez.

This cost me $1.90...sorta. I was gonna be done buying till I sold some stuff, as most of my paypal was drained buying a ticket to the national championship. I got a notice that it was ending this morning, and when I opened the app I noticed eBay gave out their Bucks. Good timing, cost my bank account under two bucks.
1jvuog.jpg

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Very nice Baez.

This cost me $1.90...sorta. I was gonna be done buying till I sold some stuff, as most of my paypal was drained buying a ticket to the national championship. I got a notice that it was ending this morning, and when I opened the app I noticed eBay gave out their Bucks. Good timing, cost my bank account under two bucks.
1jvuog.jpg
Wow, just ridiculous. Congrats on the sweet card

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Very nice Baez.

1jvuog.jpg

Very nice. Those are well done by Topps.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Another one like the one in my sig, this one is not certified. Can't get enough of these early Mariano Rivera autographs. Maybe I can eventually trade this for one I need.

$_57.JPG

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I love that set. If it wasn't such an arduous task, I'd probably work in that GU set.

It's a beautiful set, I love the 4 and 6 piece relic cards some of my absolute favorites (no pun intended). It's funny I bought that Ruth probably in 06 or 05 for around $110 and it was considered a steal at the time for that price, then in 2010-2012ish it dropped to like 60 bucks and now it's up to around the same price as I originally paid based on completed listings.

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
[MENTION=11284]Bootstraps9[/MENTION] My favorite RB to play in the NFL! Amazing pick up!

Members online

Latest posts