Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thinking about making the switch over...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
If you are thinking about coming out of the closet, it's all about being comfortable with who you are as a collector. If you like Binders, go for it. If you like Boxes, go for them. Heck, I myself consider myself a little "Bi-"...

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
go with whatever is good for you. i like binders for easy access to look at. i have boxes, tins, old top loader boxes keep some in my desk. have a small display case.
good luck

hofvintagecollector

Apr 8, 2012
Once you go stack you never go back..... Thickness is only an issue at first....

Best Idea if you're really concerned with saving space is to scan all your cards and then burn them, saves you money and space.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I've always used my binders. Make sure you use ones where the rings are attached to the back flap and not the spine. If you use spine ones, you risk crushing the bottom page when you close them.

i too had difficulty with the thicker cards. That's why I keep them in a separate box in toploaders. Just had to do it. Didn't want to damage the cards trying to stretch out the page pockets, plus the thicker cards if you do squeeze them in just don't lay flat with the other pages. Don't take a chance. Just get a shoebox. Besides, cards like these don't fit in pages too well...

20120504_215059.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
The guy in this video said anal like 15 times
And he makes it a three syllable word :lol:

In regards to the post question, I use binders... never had any issues and it's what I prefer. Don't kill yourself over the idea... just do whatever you think is best for you and whatever makes you enjoy your collection that much more.

Members online

No members online now.