Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Leaf Cut Signature: Pride of the Pinstripes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Does this mean I'll have another card of Hensley Meulens to chase?

Better!

The Leon Sandcastle of Yankees baseball, George Costanza with an Art Vandalay variant!

Ok those might actually be interesting.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
I just started a thread listing all the autographs on eBay so far.
It will make you understand why Leaf didn't release a checklist before the product came out.

After I opened them and did not recognize any of the 3 I pulled, it confirmed my thought on why a CL was not released.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Wait, hold on here!

There's 1100 names, I bought a case thinking that Ruth, mantle, gehrig and DiMaggio were the only players in this product with each one signing 275 different inscriptions!

For $50 a pack I DEMAND those players be in every pack!!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Wait, hold on here!

There's 1100 names, I bought a case thinking that Ruth, mantle, gehrig and DiMaggio were the only players in this product with each one signing 275 different inscriptions!

For $50 a pack I DEMAND those players be in every pack!!

Its funny, i think you believe you're being witty in the way those on the extreme hate side believe they are being witty. You both fail.

Maybe, just maybe, if there was a CHECKLIST, people wouldnt really complain as much since they would know what to expect.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Not trying to be funny just amazed that people honestly didn't think there would be tons of commons in this.

Srp is in the $40 range & considering its authenticated, slabbed, and 1100 names are in it, how could you honestly think it would be all "names"

Eleven hundred names people!!! This was known when it took pre order, nothing new.

With those many names spanning Ruth to Jeter (and obviously the majority would fall from the late 50s on) how could you not think Kevin mmamahat and others would not be widely present in this?

It's common sense when the facts are put together.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
I agree with you on those counts, but I think when people read commons, they might think Aaron Boone, Frank Cervelli, Austin Romine, Lenn Sakata, etc, but not players whose grand total MLB experience is 6 abs, or 3 ip.

I think there is a reasonable expectation of who the commons would be, and this falls short of that.

Full disclosure of checklist pre-sale would have cured this issue. Of course, it might also have prevented it from selling much.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Not trying to be funny just amazed that people honestly didn't think there would be tons of commons in this.

Srp is in the $40 range & considering its authenticated, slabbed, and 1100 names are in it, how could you honestly think it would be all "names"

Eleven hundred names people!!! This was known when it took pre order, nothing new.

With those many names spanning Ruth to Jeter (and obviously the majority would fall from the late 50s on) how could you not think Kevin mmamahat and others would not be widely present in this?

It's common sense when the facts are put together.

Only about 1500 players have ever played for the Yankees... BG

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Just got my box in the mail.
Thanks Andrew.
I'm so hesitant to open it because I don't want to pull a guy who played one game for the Yankees in 1982.
But there could be a Ruth or Gehrig inside. Ugh.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Just got my box in the mail.
Thanks Andrew.
I'm so hesitant to open it because I don't want to pull a guy who played one game for the Yankees in 1982.
But there could be a Ruth or Gehrig inside. Ugh.

Open it, got my box today thanks Andrew
karim Garcia 1/1

Members online

Latest posts