Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

vendors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pjere

Jun 2, 2019
Nashville show is great at Lighthouse Christian
Nutter Center in Dayton also great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I can't believe i'm the only regular here that sells at / near stadiums . For 19 years I've been selling at local minor league stadium about 25 times a year --don't make a lot but the fun is great . LCS has gone to games / comics/ etc ------ still sell packs/ boxes but no cards on \display . years ago i did the displays for a different card shop . Did n't even go to local show yesterday -- most are comics / hot wheels / toys . I do trade with a group on private site - we also buy boxes . Still would love to trade off certain teams / players = one million inventory - most are junk years and commons . I use Ebay for higher value cards .

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I can't believe i'm the only regular here that sells at / near stadiums . For 19 years I've been selling at local minor league stadium about 25 times a year --don't make a lot but the fun is great .

Do you have to have an agreement with the team/stadium or simply set up a table in the parking lot or near an entrance?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
my prices are $1.00 --5.00 cater to the kids ---multi year team packs / hot stars . Love the kids days = 3000 bused in four times a season . I do donate to local elementary schools . i make bags of misc cards/ sports 25 cards -- for Christmas .

Djflip

Feb 22, 2019
Hilliard, Ohio
The wife and I set up at the Hilliard, Ohio show every other month, and the South High show once a month here in Columbus, Ohio. We've also signed up for the new show to be held in Mansfield, Ohio once the ban for gathering is lifted and we can safely be around other folks again. Now, WHO NEEDS CARDS?? Send us you lists and let's see if we can help each other out during our shut - in times. She is always looking for Albert Pujols cards not already in her collection.
Marvin & Kathy Edwards([email protected])

Members online

Latest posts