Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March Night Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
A few years ago, my sister in-law came into our apartment from next door all in a rush. She had a trail of toilet paper sticking out of the back of her pants. :eek: NO I didn't tell her ! :cool: My wife didn't see it. So I don't know if my sister in-law found out.

I'm going to set the over/under of her weight at 280 lbs. Any bets gentlemen? :lol:

My fever is starting to go away but still a bad headache. Thought I was a goner a few days ago but looks like Im on the upswing.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
38.jpg

Last edited:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Glad to hear it mate!

I have been feeling a bit run down lately, but not particularly sick. I wonder if I'm one of those "asymptomatic" carriers. This thing is nuts.

My fever is starting to go away but still a bad headache. Thought I was a goner a few days ago but looks like Im on the upswing.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Glad to hear it mate!

I have been feeling a bit run down lately, but not particularly sick. I wonder if I'm one of those "asymptomatic" carriers. This thing is nuts.

Mine started by just feeling under the weather/run down for 3-4 days before getting bombed on. Hopefully you have some time soon to take it easy.

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Boston first loses its drunk dum dum parade, now they lose Tom Brady. Dave must be looking out at the masses and laughing! :)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
When I saw the news that Justin Verlander had a groin issue that needed surgery, I knew there was only one trusted source to hear the facts... I expected D2R to waltz back in like....

2qd2e8.jpg

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Did you get any worse or better [MENTION=12279]banjar[/MENTION]? I was feeling on the upswing for a few days, but since yesterday my throat and lungs became worse . . . and then today lost my voice completely. :rolleyes:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Crap. Hope you really start to feel better soon!

I am OK. Not feeling 100%, but a bit better than a few days ago. I felt good enough to work outside yesterday, but was totally beat afterward, so took a 2 hour afternoon nap. Feeling alright today. I'm probably overthinking this a bit.

I finally pulled the trigger on this one yesterday - 1998 Invincible Cramer's Choice Red /25. This seller plays little games with their pricing, and this card went up and down by hundreds of dollars over the years. It finally dropped into a range where I thought my upper limit would fall within their best offer range, and they took the offer. I didn't need to drop the $ right now, but what the hell. Call it a coronavirus buy. It's definitely better than those friggin' jagoffs hoarding toilet paper and hand sanitizer.

s-l1600.jpg

Did you get any worse or better [MENTION=12279]banjar[/MENTION]? I was feeling on the upswing for a few days, but since yesterday my throat and lungs became worse . . . and then today lost my voice completely. :rolleyes:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Thanks. I like them too, they're just a totally unique thing. Maybe someday I'll complete this rainbow, but so far I have never seen the gold /15 or the purple /10. Unobtainium!

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Thanks dude. Hope you and your peeps are doing alright too!

I feel mostly OK, and am probably not sick at all, just over-worrying about it. I don't really give a sh!t if I get it, because I will almost certainly survive and will have immunity to boot (from what I'm reading anyway). But I just cannot get my mom sick. I see her more than anyone else right now, and if I'm an asymptomatic carrier...well that would suck.

Man, I hope you guys recover fully and quickly! Here's sending positive vibes your way!

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Big time mailday. I pulled out all my other Cramer's Choices tonight and put them in my little plastic holders. The 96, 97, and 98 Pacific, plus the 98 Invincible Green, Dark Blue, and Light Blue. They are all awaiting the big brother Red to arrive!

How you doin?

A top 5 90s insert for sure... congrats! :grouphug:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Big time mailday. I pulled out all my other Cramer's Choices tonight and put them in my little plastic holders. The 96, 97, and 98 Pacific, plus the 98 Invincible Green, Dark Blue, and Light Blue. They are all awaiting the big brother Red to arrive!

How you doin?

It sounds like you have completed the ultimate rainbow weapon which will soon be unleashed upon the world!!!
YoltYCp.jpg

As for me, I still cant talk or anything but at least I'm starting to hack an absurd amount up, so its starting to come out.. . . reminds me of the scene in the original Star Wars.

1:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-NvFIK_beQ
I finally beat that guys record!!! :eek:

Members online

Latest posts