Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I finally figured a way to combat against the autocrop :D I scanned about 20 cards and noticed that about 15 of them were cropped on at least one side. I could have resized and saved them as they were but the OCD in me kicked in and I just trashed every scan and start all over :lol:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Well I finally figured a way to combat against the autocrop :D I scanned about 20 cards and noticed that about 15 of them were cropped on at least one side. I could have resized and saved them as they were but the OCD in me kicked in and I just trashed every scan and start all over :lol:

Did you see my post earlier on this as well? I need to re scan all my PC stuff again but more as a just because :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Did you see my post earlier on this as well? I need to re scan all my PC stuff again but more as a just because :)

I did see it, but that doesn't work with this junker of a scanner. I had to make a "frame" on the scanner bed. I had to tape down 4 decoys and I put the card in the middle of the 4. Its dumb but its working lol

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Just got home from work about 1/2 hour ago and heard about the ***** out in Newtown, CT. Like I posted on FB, at least in the Philippines, this wouldn't be happening. It's like parents need another reason to worry. Now, their young kids can't even go to kindergarten and not be safe. XXXX !!! :cry:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
MTSS Arrival, post "YES" if it has arrived.

Dan
Keith
Darren -HERE!
Joe
Dave (F)
Alex (P) - YES
Alex (M) - YES
Steve-YES
Adam
Pete
Mac
Brad - YES
Charlie
Ken
George - YES
Hunky Tony
Ralph-Yes
Kevin

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hahaha...ghetto rigs are typically a great work around ;)

Its a Lexmark printer/scanner combo that we've had for at least 5 years. Granted the one I might be getting for Christmas isn't the best, but it should be better than this one lol

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
11 months out of the year, I think of them as "PC pickups." In December, I think of them as "Christmas Presents to Myself, since no one understands what I really want." Like this mailday for instance (rare Unperforated version).

55TOPPSDOUBLEHEADERUNP.jpg
55TOPPSDOUBLEHEADERUNPB.jpg

Also went to Meijer store at lunchtime to pick up a DVD present. They had "Santa Bucks" going on, which is a coupon for a discount on anything in the store, so I picked up a discount hobby box of 2008 UD Documentary for $29. As a Cubs fan, I appreciated the buyback auto I got in the box - a guy I loved to watch swing and either homer or strikeout for my childhood Cubbies.

kingman.jpg

Such a sad day in CT. Really hit me hard thinking about the families with stockings hanging at home that won't be filled now. Pray for peace on earth, good will to man.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION]

Is the Ethier heritage black from In The Clutch? If you have problems landing it, lmk. I know Nathan and talk with him about once a week.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
If you play any games, I highly suggest getting Fun Run and then posting your username here. Its a multiplayer race and you can race your friends. Its addicting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts