Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

dbacksfan4life's TTM & IP ADDED PICS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Have to prep them before you sent. Doesn't matter if they are just base cards, they are glossy and will bleed most of the time. Use the eraser as it has been said or rub powder and they clean it off.

ok thanks l will do that from now on.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Nice haul there.Too bad my team doesn't play in Cactus League, you seem to have access to several teams there.You can probably clean the fingerprint off the bat with water or something.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
Awesome stuff. Will you be willing to sell some of those sox autos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Nice haul there.Too bad my team doesn't play in Cactus League, you seem to have access to several teams there.You can probably clean the fingerprint off the bat with water or something.

Thanks! I usally just go to the White Sox Facility though.

Awesome stuff. Will you be willing to sell some of those sox autos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Thanks! I may be willing to sell or trade my duplicates. Pm me what you are interested in.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Where did you get the Dunn bat from?I saw him play when he hit his 400th home run 2 years ago.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Where did you get the Dunn bat from?I saw him play when he hit his 400th home run 2 years ago.

Dunn broke his bat during practice, he then signed it and threw it towards the fans. It didn't make it all the way over so a security guard picked it up and handed it to me.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Dunn broke his bat during practice, he then signed it and threw it towards the fans. It didn't make it all the way over so a security guard picked it up and handed it to me.

When I was a kid my cousin and I went to a NHL game.We went down by the tunnels during pregame warmup, and a security guard tossed me a puck.You would be surprised how heavy they are.

Members online

Latest posts