Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Cal Ripken Ironman - In Stock - A few left

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
This does look pretty good. I don't have a Ripken auto, might be the best way to get one.... errr two

I'm thinking singles - if the box fell to $80, I'm a buyer (but I have a feeling the limited production run will be sold out before that happens) and for less than the $100 box price, I feel I can pick up 2 ripken auto singles once a lot of supply from Leaf Ironman is in the market.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm thinking singles - if the box fell to $80, I'm a buyer (but I have a feeling the limited production run will be sold out before that happens) and for less than the $100 box price, I feel I can pick up 2 ripken auto singles once a lot of supply from Leaf Ironman is in the market.

Yea, good point. I feel like Ripken just signs signs signs all the time now. I mean he is probably going to be the next Pete Rose where autos are everywhere.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Yea, good point. I feel like Ripken just signs signs signs all the time now. I mean he is probably going to be the next Pete Rose where autos are everywhere.

If it wasn't for the Leaf product, I don't feel Ripken auto prices would be hurt so bad. It seems like Topps and Panini put out a few Ripken Jr. autos per product, but there should be enough Ripken collectors to absorb quite a few of those into their PC's.

With Leaf releasing at least 2,130 new autos (and my gut feeling of more like 3,000+ new autos if a lot of the "buyback" auto cards were unsigned to begin with and not already certified auto cards from other companies or in-person autos opinionated by auto experts), this product at least gives the appearance of a lot more autographs out there and soon ebay listings and Ripken auto prices should confirm that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts