Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 National Treasures Hit Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Thanks, fellas. I chose the Klein because he and Oscar Charleston are the only 2 Baseball Hall of Famers from Indianapolis. I'll never own a Charleston, but I've got a nice Klein in a beautiful card with this one.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I freaking love seeing a card like this which could sell for what some are saying $6,000 and there is like $18 s/h. Not a big deal but I'll tell you that if I'm ever selling anything remotely this expensive, there is no need to tack on shipping charges... just know I'll pay to make sure it is delivered to you 100% lol

As for the card itself, how many bat barrels are there of him? First one ever?

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I freaking love seeing a card like this which could sell for what some are saying $6,000 and there is like $18 s/h. Not a big deal but I'll tell you that if I'm ever selling anything remotely this expensive, there is no need to tack on shipping charges... just know I'll pay to make sure it is delivered to you 100% lol

As for the card itself, how many bat barrels are there of him? First one ever?

There are others, not sure exactly how many. This 2014 NT is the best example I've ever seen though personally.

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/2005-leaf-roberto-clemente-bat-barrel-card

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
This was pulled at my LCS. Glad I passed on the case....

IMG_3267_zpsdb451192.png

Members online

Latest posts