Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Lumberjack Bingo: Official Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=2612]Johnny G[/MENTION]

You are under no obligation, but it would be cool to see what your prizes are! This applies to any future winners. Thanks.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I finally finished the first row. One card all on 4/6 A Nola 8k's Cano 2 plus hits Braun 2 plus hits
other card all on 4/7 Jean Segura 2 plus hits Angel Pagan 2 plus hits Kris Bryant 2 plus hits

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
2 wins in a row? That deserves 25 dollars worth of ******. Not sure how much "action " that is Johnny G but it should be
"enough" I hope. HAHA Anyways congrats I am still looking for the best price on ****** by the foot. :)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
2 wins in a row? That deserves 25 dollars worth of ******. Not sure how much "action " that is Johnny G but it should be
"enough" I hope. HAHA Anyways congrats I am still looking for the best price on ****** by the foot. :)

What?! Lol

Anyway, do we still have to complete our branches to catch up? Or do they automatically go when someone completes them? Cuz I finished branch 1, but am not close with branch 2.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
What?! Lol

Anyway, do we still have to complete our branches to catch up? Or do they automatically go when someone completes them? Cuz I finished branch 1, but am not close with branch 2.

No, they do not automatically complete. You have to keep working on your current branch until:

1. You complete all scenarios on the branch or
2. You complete either of the first two chainsaws or
3. The date on the 3rd chainsaw is reached

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
No, they do not automatically complete. You have to keep working on your current branch until:

1. You complete all scenarios on the branch or
2. You complete either of the first two chainsaws or
3. The date on the 3rd chainsaw is reached

Ok well I cleared branch one Monday the 4th with Scooter Gennett, Mark Trumbo and David Peralta getting 2+ hits each, working on branch 2 now

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Yikes, FCB mobile doesn't work for me for some reason, so I've just now been able to get on a laptop.

I actually cleared:

Branch 1 of Tree 2 on 4-6 with Starling Marte, Carlos Beltran, and Carlos Santana.

Branch 1 of Tree 1 on 4-8 with Xander Bogaerts, Starling Marte, and Francisco Lindor.

Last edited:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Can I use a chainsaw on a branch that I'm not currently on? For example, SF hit 4 HRs but it is my third branch. I am on my second branch. Can I use it to cut the third branch?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Cleared Branch 2 from one of my cards by using a chainsaw from Tuesday's Scores. I would have known this sooner if I would have used the correct chainsaw. LOL I was looking at branch 1 instead of branch 2. My card with Seattle 4+ HR's

From 4/5/16
Branch2.jpg

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Just an FYI I am going to send 25 paypal to JohnnyG for his prize. I checked my cards I have no
Mets stuff of worthy mention. I will let him buy whatever he chooses for his PC.
I hope this is ok cjedmonton?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Damn I suck :( I cleared branch 2 via chainsaw on April 5 with the Mariners having four homeruns...

Now onto check branch 3

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] On card #2 I cleared branch 2 via the chainsaw. Vince Velasquez of Philadelphia had 16 K's. Moving to branch 3 of that card.

Latest posts