Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is it the Norm Around Here?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

padresfan9

Dec 8, 2013
I sent the money a week ago. Im actually mature and responsible. I bet none of you were this responsible at 14. All the dealers on instagram ( most being kids) dont care if you send 2 weeks late.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I sent the money a week ago. Im actually mature and responsible. I bet none of you were this responsible at 14. All the dealers on instagram ( most being kids) dont care if you send 2 weeks late.

If you sent it a week ago, why does the OP not report that? I need confirmation from the OP that this deal was followed up on.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I have made a lot of deals on FCB too over the years, but it has definitely been harder in the past several months.

I typically deal with reliable people, but even some of those peeps just around much anymore, which may be why I sometimes don't hear back from them.

I am happy to report that the last couple of inquires I have made have been responded to quickly, which is great!

As far as not being paid or not getting cards, I haven't had that problem. Seems people are pretty dependable.

Just hard to get a response from people seems to be the current trend for me anyway.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
there is no real stated time, however it's rude to keep someone waiting. People who agree to deals (swap addresses) and do not pay are subject to negative feedback being left. Get too many negs and you might get tossed.
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION], please contact me on a similar situation.

2000Doubles

Oct 29, 2012
Illinois

The funny thing is I dont care if someone pays me in 2 weeks, I've had people communicate that to me before with out any issues. The key difference is they COMMUNICATED it to me. Which in this case you did not, a simple "I'm interested in these cards but can't pay for 2 weeks when i get my paycheck/allowance/etc., is that cool?" would have worked.

If you sent it a week ago, why does the OP not report that? I need confirmation from the OP that this deal was followed up on.

Hello

I had help from CatdaddysCards and reported that payment was received. Catdaddy was a great help. Payment was received.

Members online