Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Error and Variation Discussion/Reference Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
The discussion on shared information is interesting. I would guess that most people were compensated for their work in the past. Beckett and such certainly didn't give out free information, at least before the website. Maybe early on, the checklists compiled were done so as a community and were free to that community. I am not sure, as I was not involved in the early days (Burdick, etc).

The internet has certainly made it much easier to find information, and often "free", but someone still has to put in the time and effort and often time there is a greater cost too. Often times it is a shred effort though, like a wikipedia type situation.

In order to find variations or even to discover a checklist w/o help, funds are likely spent on product enough to gather that needed information. I know that I have done some small research projects on my own that required me to purchase a great deal of something to figure out what I was looking for. These were not mainstream items that were widely collected, so I didn't bother to share my knowledge at the time or subsequently. Someday I might, although I doubt anyone would pay for it if I tried to sell it. I also didn't ask for any help either, but may have benefited had I asked.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I flipped a few over on COMC. Looks to me that this occurs on copies that are off center t/b and even more exaggerated on copies that are also off l/r. Odd that it only occurs on the bottom line (that I noticed anyway), and not on every card. I looked at the Gwynn cards, several were way oc, with none that had this print issue. Maybe it has more to do with the placement on the sheet as it was printed. Almost seems like a miscut or something.

It's weird. At first I thought it was an alignment problem with the card below it. But then I saw the notch can be either on the left or right side. I bought a right-side notch on COMC to add to these. So kinda odd.

Boo Radley

Jun 5, 2013
Cape Cod
The discussion on shared information is interesting. I would guess that most people were compensated for their work in the past. Beckett and such certainly didn't give out free information, at least before the website. Maybe early on, the checklists compiled were done so as a community and were free to that community. I am not sure, as I was not involved in the early days (Burdick, etc).

The internet has certainly made it much easier to find information, and often "free", but someone still has to put in the time and effort and often time there is a greater cost too. Often times it is a shred effort though, like a wikipedia type situation.

In order to find variations or even to discover a checklist w/o help, funds are likely spent on product enough to gather that needed information. I know that I have done some small research projects on my own that required me to purchase a great deal of something to figure out what I was looking for. These were not mainstream items that were widely collected, so I didn't bother to share my knowledge at the time or subsequently. Someday I might, although I doubt anyone would pay for it if I tried to sell it. I also didn't ask for any help either, but may have benefited had I asked.

This is accurate. I estimate I've spent about $2,000 on 1990 Donruss unopened product. I've purchased and ripped nine 20-box wax cases and I've lost count how many rack cases. This was my choice. I wanted to do this because I was fascinated with this set and its errors as a kid. It's provided cheap entertainment for me for the better part of a year so I consider the money well spent. My other hobby ventures are much more expensive so it's nice to be able to get a case for $150-200 and have that there to work on from time to time. It's 100% a labor of love and I'm in no way complaining about the money I've spent or have any hopes or desires of getting it back. It's a sunk cost.

But still, I spent $2k on 1990 Donruss. Nobody's making that t-shirt.

Arthur

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I am 1000% down with this. Mental health and happiness, well, if it comes in the form of silly ass pieces of red cardboard for $2K, I say that is still a good thing.

If anyone gives you crap about what you spent on this pursuit, send them here. I'm ready to fight all of them bastards right now (and my first strike would be a nut punch).

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
This is accurate. I estimate I've spent about $2,000 on 1990 Donruss unopened product. I've purchased and ripped nine 20-box wax cases and I've lost count how many rack cases. This was my choice. I wanted to do this because I was fascinated with this set and its errors as a kid. It's provided cheap entertainment for me for the better part of a year so I consider the money well spent. My other hobby ventures are much more expensive so it's nice to be able to get a case for $150-200 and have that there to work on from time to time. It's 100% a labor of love and I'm in no way complaining about the money I've spent or have any hopes or desires of getting it back. It's a sunk cost.

Arthur

You are in good company then. Can't tell you how many thousands I've spent on just looking for common variations of McGwire. Worth every penny!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i used to set type on two machines and all these errors drive me crazy . Imagine a CRACKED letter on 500 business cards and customer refused . This would mean rebuild form on press and rack , my machines were size of a small car . So i can't grasp how big sports cards machines are so correcting errors NOT going to happen LOL .
Bet i had 10,000 of Donruss thru the years

Jan 14, 2009
Jackson, you're beyond reproach. The work you've done in this area is second to none. Your website is a unique resource for thousands of cards that otherwise would go unknown. I admire both the work you've done and the openness with which you've shared it. You are correct, I was the one who messaged you on eBay.

I agree that when it comes to rarity, one's work is only as good as how repeatable it is. What I mean is, I can say that Card A is extremely rare because I've only found one example in all of my searching but if 100 examples immediately come to light after I mention it then the card obviously isn't that rare. Like I said, I'm not in this for the money and I'm not out hoarding cards. At some point, I'm going to have put together some sort of rarity report and see what others come back with in order to test it.

However, I feel like I've been very generous with all of my information. Any player collector is obviously aware of any variations in the set. My current checklist is complete and up to date; I'm not withholding any cards. I've offered to share pictures so people will know exactly what they're looking for as well as information regarding the chronology of all of this so people would know when certain E&Vs started and stopped. I'm happy to share any and all information I have with the lone exception being what my current opinion on rarity is. I don't believe this hampers a player collector in any way. No one is on eBay listing these individually. The player collector still needs to go out and find them, whether I think they're rare or not. When they do, they'll probably pay next to nothing for them either way so I don't see how me withholding my opinion on rarity hurts them. In fact, I think it might help them. The vast majority of these are not difficult to find. Naming the small amount that are can only serve to possibly raise the prices on those cards.

I think the important information is the error or variation itself -- it's existence, description, etc. That allows interested collectors to put them on their watchlist and add them to their collection. There's plenty of time down the road for what I think (which may or may not be accurate) about rarity. Perhaps I'm missing something and if I am I certainly welcome others to provide me with the perspective. It's not my goal to make acquiring these more difficult for another collector. But I think I've been fairly open and fair with my information.

Arthur

Well first off...thanks for the kind words! I appreciate the recognition and am always glad to provide info/notes if you or anyone else needs it. Definitely did not think you were being cagey about info, I was genuinely interested in what turned out to be "rare" among that set. I hope that my post did not come off the wrong way, but rather, as a springboard for a topic I had recently given a bit of thought to.

There ARE, however, many collectors/sellers within my groups and email lists who take a more gollum-ish approach to card info. I don't feel too bothered by it but I also do wish it weren't that way because I enjoy learning about and seeking new stuff and it bugs me to be aware of the incompleteness of my lists. 90% of which I have zero personal interest in (non-passion project sets, PC stuff) but I get a kick out of updating the ongoing checklists on my blog. And like I mentioned before, the moment I offer an item for sale, that info is out there for any one to use, not to mention, open to scrutiny!

If I discover a new variation and I know the depth of my research and feel confident that it is a "rare" variation, I will ask a higher price until I am proven wrong (this obviously leads to a lot of stuff sitting unsold). If I am not proven wrong and the card is as thought to be, I will let it sit. I refuse to participate in the devaluing/race to the bottom behavior of ebay sellers satisfied with a few bucks for "commons." The smart thing to do would be to pester the guides and PSA to acknowledge them but I just don't have the time for that.

I should add that some variations that were once seldom seen and now fairly available for cheap (i.e. 1989 Topps Tony Oliva TBC No Copyright) end up in this other category for me, where, because I know their rarity and pull-difficulty, I refuse to sell for 'market' price while there exists a temporary supply. Since I like the specific card used in my example, had I deeper pockets I'd grab all the $5-10 copies that pop up. Literally every junk era Topps set has one or more of these cards where they may be available for now but they will dry up again and likely only trickle in occasionally in the years to come. As I'm sure you've noticed, spend enough time with a set and you start to understand the production "logic" and the set's specific language which opens up the bigger picture. Most of my scarcity conclusions come from this aspect of the research.

And for those who care about such things, I maintain that the only things that will make anyone's junk era sets worth anything in 10-20+ years, what will set them apart from the millions of (still-worth-$10) 1988-1991 factory sets is if they contain their errors and variations.

Boo Radley

Jun 5, 2013
Cape Cod
Thanks for being cool about it, Jackson.

The funny part is that I've really only seen one half of the equation. All of the unopened I've gone through has been of the early error print runs or of immediately after those errors were corrected. I know enough about the set now to know that E&Vs occurred throughout the entire duration of issue, entering and leaving at different times. Most of the checklist errors don't occur in those early print runs. I also thought at one point that the Guillen DK red dot was rare, as I had only found one example, yet my friend picked up one wax box and pulled two. Two more later surfaced on COMC. So it's obviously not rare, it just occurred later on in the print run.

So my project is far from over. I have more cases to open and more cataloging to do. But once I feel like I have a decent handle on things I'll be better situated to put forth an accurate "rare" list and test it out. The difficult part will be convincing people they're worth searching out.

Arthur

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
There is a thread by [MENTION=4047]mrmopar[/MENTION] that is dedicated to this set Sports Heroes and Feats set. https://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/157684-Sports-Heroes-Feats-amp-Facts/page5). The more he posted about it, the more I became interested. If you collect items with even the smallest copyright variations, then you probably have some searching to do. Here is what I have so far just for baseball. If you see a player with a Pkt.14c, then in all likelihood that player has a Pkt.14b, Pkt.14a and Pkt.14 as well (though some players were replaced when packets were updated so it is not a hard and fast rule). Variations outside of the packet variation are included in parentheses. The year is 1994 throughout, but packets were updated and distributed probably though 1998. This is just a starting point, as so much is missing, but the front/back of the pages are required to actually document the variations.

PLAYER Year DESCRIPTION
AARON,HANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #016 Pkt.05 variation
AARON,HANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #016 Pkt.05c variation
AARON,HANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #016 Pkt.05d variation
AARON,HANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #016 Pkt.05g variation
AARON,HANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #042 Pkt.26c variation
AARON,HANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #019 Pkt.01 variation
AARON,HANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #019 Pkt.01b variation
AARON,HANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #019 Pkt.01d variation
AARON,HANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #041 Pkt.27a variation
ABBOTT,JIM 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #008 Pkt.12 variation (Yankees jersey on front)
ABBOTT,JIM 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #008 Pkt.12a variation (Angels jersey on front)
ALEXANDER,GROVER CLEVELAND 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #117 Pkt.??? Variation
ALOMAR,ROBERTO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #075 Pkt.25 variation (Blue Jays jersey on front/Highlights: 4-Time Gold Glove Winner, 5-Time All-Star Selection)
ALOMAR,ROBERTO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #075 Pkt.25c variation (Orioles jersey on front/Highlights: 6-Time Gold Glove Winner, 8-Time All-Star Selection)
ALOU,MOISES 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #079 Pkt.32a variation
ANDERSON,BRADY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #077 Pkt.29c variation
APARICIO,LUIS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #167 Pkt.83
BAERGA,CARLOS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #098 Pkt.48 variation
BAERGA,CARLOS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #098 Pkt.48a variation
BAGWELL,JEFF 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #046 Pkt.38c variation
BANKS,ERNIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #013 Pkt.12 variation
BANKS,ERNIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #013 Pkt.12a variation
BELL,COOL PAPA 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #138 Pkt.??? Variation
BELL,DEREK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #146 Pkt.??? Variation
BELLE,ALBERT 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #125 Pkt.??? Variation
BENCH,JOHNNY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #042 Pkt.16 variation (How Good Was He? List order is Bench/Daulton/Piazza/Rodriguez/Santiago)
BENCH,JOHNNY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #042 Pkt.16c variation (How Good Was He? List order is Bench/Hundley/Piazza/Rodriguez/Santiago)
BENES,ANDY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #108 Pkt.54 variation
BENES,ANDY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #108 Pkt.54a variation
BERRA,YOGI 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #032 Pkt.09 variation
BERRA,YOGI 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #032 Pkt.09d variation
BERRA,YOGI 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #021 Pkt.03 variation
BERRA,YOGI 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #021 Pkt.03b variation
BERRA,YOGI 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #021 Pkt.03f variation
BICHETTE,DANTE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #159 Pkt.??? Variation
BIGGIO,CRAIG 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #126 Pkt.63c variation
BOGGS,WADE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #067 Pkt.26c variation
BONDS,BARRY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #005 Pkt.04 variation (Highlights: College All-American 1985, 4-Time NL Gold Glove Winner)
BONDS,BARRY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #005 Pkt.04e variation (Highlights: 5-Time All-Star Selection, 5-Time NL Gold Glove Winner)
BONDS,BARRY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #005 Pkt.04f variation (Highlights: 6-Time All-Star Selection, 6-Time NL Gold Glove Winner)
BONDS,BARRY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #074 Pkt.52a variation
BONILLA,BOBBY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #163 Pkt.??? Variation
BREAM,SID 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #074 Pkt.52a variation
BRETT,GEORGE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #068 Pkt.24b variation
BRETT,GEORGE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #026 Pkt.20c variation
BROCK,LOU 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #064 Pkt.??? Variation
BROCK,LOU 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #004 Pkt.21c variation
BROCK,LOU 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #010 Pkt.16 variation (Stolen Base Records: Most in a Career - Henderson 1,117/Most Steals of Home - Cobb 50, Most Times Caught in a Game - Thomson 4)
BROCK,LOU 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #010 Pkt.16c variation (Stolen Base Records: Most in a Career - Henderson 1,186/Most Seasons Leading League - Henderson 11, Most Times Caught - Brock 307)
BROWN,THREE FINGER 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #160 Pkt.??? Variation
BUHNER,JAY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #145 Pkt.??? Variation
BURKETT,JOHN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #010 Pkt.10 variation
CAMINITI,KEN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #176 Pkt.??? Variation
CAMPANELLA,ROY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #056 Pkt.26c variation
CANSECO,JOSE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #045 Pkt.20a variation (Red Sox jersey on front)
CANSECO,JOSE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #045 Pkt.20c variation (A's jersey on front)
CANSECO,JOSE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #020 Pkt.04 variation
CANSECO,JOSE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #020 Pkt.04f variation
CANSECO,JOSE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #047 Pkt.53a variation
CAREW,ROD 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #107 Pkt.54a variation
CARLTON,STEVE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #049 Pkt.15 variation
CARLTON,STEVE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #049 Pkt.15b variation
CARLTON,STEVE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #027 Pkt.40a variation
CARLTON,STEVE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #027 Pkt.40c variation
CARTER,GARY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #153 Pkt.??? Variation
CARTER,JOE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #038 Pkt.14 variation (Highlights: 4-Time All-Star Selection/How Good Is He? List order is Carter/Canseco/McGriff/Bonds/Fielder/Puckett/Mattingly)
CARTER,JOE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #038 Pkt.14b variation (Highlights: 5-Time All-Star Selection/How Good Is He? List order is Bonds/Canseco/Carter/McGriff/McGwire/Murray/Ripken)
CARTER,JOE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #023 Pkt.09d variation
CARTER,JOE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #019 Pkt.01 variation
CARTER,JOE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #019 Pkt.01b variation
CARTER,JOE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #019 Pkt.01d variation
CEPEDA,ORLANDO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #149 Pkt.??? Variation
CLARK,WILL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #039 Pkt.34a variation
CLEMENS,ROGER 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #022 Pkt.07 variation (Highlights: 2-Time AL Strikeout Leader)
CLEMENS,ROGER 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #022 Pkt.07d variation (Highlights: 3-Time AL Strikeout Leader)
CLEMENS,ROGER 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #020 Pkt.28c variation
CLEMENS,ROGER 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #015 Pkt.07 variation (Blyleven 5th All Time in Ks)
CLEMENS,ROGER 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #015 Pkt.07d variation (Blyleven 3rd All Time in Ks)
CLEMENTE,ROBERTO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #010 Pkt.21a variation
CLEMENTE,ROBERTO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #010 Pkt.21c variation
COBB,TY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #030 Pkt.??? Variation
COBB,TY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #053 Pkt.30c variation
COBB,TY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #048 Pkt.38c variation
CONE,DAVID 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #092 Pkt.??? Variation
CONINE,JEFF 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #168 Pkt.84
CUELLAR,MIKE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #019 Pkt.05 variation
CUELLAR,MIKE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #019 Pkt.05c variation
CUELLAR,MIKE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #019 Pkt.05g variation
DAVIS,CHILI 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #118 Pkt.??? Variation
DAWSON,ANDRE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #105 Pkt.53a variation (Awesome Dawson compares Year/HR/RBI/)
DAWSON,ANDRE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #105 Pkt.53b variation (Awesome Dawson compares HRs/RBIS/Slug%)
DEAN,DIZZY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #090 Pkt.??? Variation
DIMAGGIO,JOE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #018 Pkt.04 variation (Highlights: Hits in Records 56 Games 1941/Road Show: compared to Musial & Williams)
DIMAGGIO,JOE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #018 Pkt.04e variation (Highlights: Record 56-Game Hit Streak 1941/Road Show: compared to Musial & Williams)
DIMAGGIO,JOE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #018 Pkt.04f variation (Highlights: Record 56-Game Hit Streak 1941/Road Show: compares the streak to the 1941 season)
DIMAGGIO,JOE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #036 Pkt.22c variation
DRYSDALE,DON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #055 Pkt.28c variation
DYKSTRA,LENNY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #025 Pkt.09d variation
ECKERSLEY,DENNIS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #050 Pkt.40 variation (Oakland jersey on front)
ECKERSLEY,DENNIS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #050 Pkt.40a variation (Cardinal jersey on front/Pressure Cooker - Games Pitched 15, Games Finished 13, Saves 10)
ECKERSLEY,DENNIS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #050 Pkt.40b variation (Cardinal jersey on front/Pressure Cooker - Games Pitched 18, Games Finished 16, Saves 11)
ECKERSLEY,DENNIS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #050 Pkt.40c variation (Cardinal jersey on front/Pressure Cooker - Games Pitched 18, Games Finished 16, Saves 11)
ECKERSLEY,DENNIS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #038 Pkt.24b variation
FELLER,BOB 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #087 Pkt.41 variation
FELLER,BOB 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #087 Pkt.41a variation
FELLER,BOB 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #087 Pkt.41b variation
FELLER,BOB 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #087 Pkt.41c variation
FIDRYCH,MARK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #006 Pkt.12 variation
FIELDER,CECIL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #040 Pkt.16 variation (Tigers jersey on front/50-Plus Clubbers: Includes Babe Ruth)
FIELDER,CECIL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #040 Pkt.16a variation (Tigers jersey on front//50-Plus Clubbers: Includes Babe Ruth/Highlights 3-Time ALRBI Champ, 3-Time All-Star Selection, 2-Time AL Home Run Champ, AL Slugging Champ 1990)
FIELDER,CECIL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #040 Pkt.16c variation (Yankees jersey on front/Highlights 3-Time ALRBI Champ, 3-Time All-Star Selection, 2-Time AL Home Run Champ, World Series Champ 1996)
FINGERS,ROLLIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #132 Pkt.??? Variation
FINGERS,ROLLIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #038 Pkt.24b variation
FISK,CARLTON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #048 Pkt.14 variation (Highlights: All-Time HR Leader at Catcher, All-Time Leader Games Caught)
FISK,CARLTON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #048 Pkt.14b variation (Highlights: Record 351 Homers by a Catcher, Record 2,226 Games Caught)
FISK,CARLTON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #047 Pkt.27c variation
FORD,WHITEY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #101 Pkt.52 variation
FORD,WHITEY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #101 Pkt.52a variation
FOXX,JIMMIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #119 Pkt.??? Variation
FRISCH,FRANKIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #180 Pkt.??? Variation
GALARAGGA,ANDRES 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #083 Pkt.??? Variation
GANT,RON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #127 Pkt.??? Variation
GARVEY,STEVE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #047 Pkt.33a variation
GEHRIG,LOU 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #026 Pkt.11 variation
GEHRIG,LOU 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #026 Pkt.11a variation
GEHRIG,LOU 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #027 Pkt.40a variation
GEHRIG,LOU 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #027 Pkt.40c variation
GEHRIG,LOU 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #014 Pkt.05 variation
GEHRIG,LOU 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #014 Pkt.05c variation
GEHRIG,LOU 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #014 Pkt.05g variation
GIBSON,BOB 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #097 Pkt.48 variation (Second to None: only Baerga's 1993 season listed)
GIBSON,BOB 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #097 Pkt.48a variation (Second to None: both Baerga's 1992 and 1993 seasons listed)
GIBSON,JOSH 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #091 Pkt.47a variation
GIBSON,KIRK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #111 Pkt.?? Variation
GIBSON,KIRK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #018 Pkt.11 variation
GLAVINE,TOM 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #072 Pkt.42 variation (Highlights: NL Complete Games Leader 1991, NL Cy Young Award Winner 1991, NL Shutouts Leader 1992, 3-Time NL Wins Leader, 3-Time All-Star)
GLAVINE,TOM 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #072 Pkt.42a variation (Highlights: NL Cy Young Award Winner 1991, NL Shutouts Leader 1992, 3-Time All-Star, 3-Time NL Wins Leader, World Series Champ & MVP 1996)
GLAVINE,TOM 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #072 Pkt.42b variation (Highlights: NL Cy Young Award Winner 1991, NL Shutouts Leader 1992, World Series Champ & MVP 1996, 3-Time NL Wins Leader, 4-Time All-Star)
GONZALEZ,JUAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #002 Pk.t31a variation
GONZALEZ,JUAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #027 Pkt.41a variation (Question 3: What is Gonzalez nickname?)
GONZALEZ,JUAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #027 Pkt.41c variation (Question 3: What number does Gonzalez wear?)
GOODEN,DWIGHT 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #006 Pkt.10 variation
GOODEN,DWIGHT 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #065 Pkt.54a variation
GRACE,MARK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #135 Pkt.68 variation
GRACE,MARK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #135 Pkt.68c variation
GREENBERG,HANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #148 Pkt.74b Variation
GRIFFEY JR,KEN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #004 Pkt.02 variation (Highlights: Drafted No.1 1987, 4-Time Gold Glove Winner, 5-Time AL All-Star, All-Star Game MVP 1992)
GRIFFEY JR,KEN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #004 Pkt.02b variation (Highlights: AL Home Run Leader 1994, 6-Time Gold Glove Winner, 6-Time AL All-Star, All-Star Game MVP 1992/How Good Is He? Font in introdutory text is not bold and smaller)
GRIFFEY JR,KEN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #004 Pkt.02d variation (Highlights: AL Home Run Leader 1994, 6-Time Gold Glove Winner, 6-Time AL All-Star, All-Star Game MVP 1992/How Good Is He? Font in introdutory text is bold and larger)
GRIFFEY JR,KEN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #004 Pkt.02f variation (Highlights: AL Home Run Leader 1994, 7-Time Gold Glove Winner, 7-Time AL All-Star, All-Star Game MVP 1992)
GRIFFEY JR,KEN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #014 Pkt.18 variation
GRIFFEY JR,KEN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #014 Pkt.18c variation
GRIFFEY JR,KEN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #024 Pkt.16 variation (Question 1: What position does Ken Griffey Jr play?)
GRIFFEY JR,KEN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #024 Pkt.16c variation (Question 1: Griffey wears 24 in tribute to which player?)
GROVE,LEFTY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #147 Pkt.??? Variation
GROVE,LEFTY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #062 Pkt.46a variation
GUIDRY,RON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #179 Pkt.??? Variation
GWYNN,TONY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #070 Pkt.30a variation (Highlights: 6-Time NL Hits Leader, 6-Time NL Batting Champion, 11-Time All-Star Selection)
GWYNN,TONY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #070 Pkt.30c variation (Highlights: 7-Time NL Hits Leader, 8-Time NL Batting Champion, 13-Time All-Star Selection)
HENDERSON,RICKEY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #057 Pkt.23c variation
HENDERSON,RICKEY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #010 Pkt.16 variation (Stolen Base Records: Most in a Career - Henderson 1,117/Most Steals of Home - Cobb 50, Most Times Caught in a Game - Thomson 4)
HENDERSON,RICKEY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #010 Pkt.16c variation (Stolen Base Records: Most in a Career - Henderson 1,186/Most Seasons Leading League - Henderson 11, Most Times Caught - Brock 307)
HERSHISER,OREL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #024 Pkt.05d variation (How Good Is He? 13 G, 8-1, 93 1/3 IP, 72 K, 1.64 ERA)
HERSHISER,OREL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #024 Pkt.05g variation (How Good Is He? 14 G, 8-1, 98 1/3 IP, 75 K, 1.83 ERA)
HORNSBY,ROGER 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #104 Pkt.51a variation
HORNSBY,ROGER 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #104 Pkt.51c variation
HUBBELL,CARL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #172 Pkt.??? Variation
HUNTER,CATFISH 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #106 Pkt.50 variation
HUNTER,CATFISH 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #106 Pkt.50a variation
HUNTER,CATFISH 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #106 Pkt.50c variation
JACKSON,BO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #001 Pkt.01 variation (Highlights: College Football All-American 1985, All-Star Game MVP 1989, NFL Pro Bowl Selection 1991)
JACKSON,BO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #001 Pkt.01b variation (Highlights: All-Star Selection and All-Star Game MVP 1989, Comeback Player of the Year 1993)
JACKSON,BO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #001 Pkt.01d variation (Highlights: All-Star Selection and All-Star Game MVP 1989, Comeback Player of the Year 1993)
JACKSON,BO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #006 Pkt.16 variation
JACKSON,JOE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #065 Pkt.23c variation
JACKSON,REGGIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #009 Pkt.07 variation (How Good Was He? Compared to Carter, Salmon, Justice, Walker, Whiten)
JACKSON,REGGIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #009 Pkt.07d variation (How Good Was He? compared to Carter, Gonzalez, O'Neill, Salmon,Walker)
JACKSON,REGGIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #060 Pkt.48a variation
JACKSON,REGGIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #001 Pkt.15 variation
JACKSON,REGGIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #001 Pkt.15b variation
JACKSON,REGGIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #004 Pkt.21c variation
JACKSON,REGGIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #053 Pkt.40a variation (Ticket to Cooperstown: Dave Winfield 1,660/Lance Parrish 1,527)
JACKSON,REGGIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #053 Pkt.40c variation (Ticket to Cooperstown: Dave Winfield 1,686/Chili Davis 1,580)
JEFFERIES,GREGG 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #082 Pkt.43a variation
JETER,DEREK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #043 Pkt.41b variation
JETER,DEREK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #043 Pkt.41c variation
JOHNSON,LANCE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #093 Pkt.51a variation (Mets jersey on front/Highlights: American Association MVP 1987, AL Fielding Leader 1994, 4-Time AL Triples Leader, AL Hits Leader 1995)
JOHNSON,LANCE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #093 Pkt.51b variation (Mets jersey on front/Highlights: AL Hits Leader 1995, 4-Time AL Triples Leader, NL Hits & Triples Leader 1996, All-Star Selection 1996)
JOHNSON,LANCE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #093 Pkt.51c variation (Cubs jersey on front/Highlights: AL Hits Leader 1995, 4-Time AL Triples Leader, NL Hits Leader 1996, NL Triples Leader 1996, All-Star Selection 1996)
JOHNSON,LANCE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #048 Pkt.38c variation
JOHNSON,RANDY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #081 Pkt.39c variation
JOHNSON,WALTER 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #130 Pkt.??? Variation
JONES,CHIPPER 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #154 Pkt.??
JONES,CHIPPER 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #029 Pkt.24b variation
JORDAN,BRIAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #011 Pkt.52? Variation
JUSTICE,DAVE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #027 Pkt.11 variation
JUSTICE,DAVE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #027 Pkt.11a variation
JUSTICE,DAVE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #039 Pkt.27a variation
KALINE,AL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #060 Pkt.42a variation
KALINE,AL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #060 Pkt.42b variation
KARROS,ERIC 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #152 Pkt.??? Variation
KEY,JIMMY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #084 Pkt.36a variation
KILLEBREW,HARMON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #088 Pkt.??? Variation
KINER,RALPH 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #128 Pkt.??? Variation
KLESKO,RYAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #170 Pkt.??? Variation
KNOBLAUCH,CHUCK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #094 Pkt.53a variation
KOUFAX,SANDY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #017 Pkt.13 variation
KOUFAX,SANDY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #017 Pkt.13b variation
KOUFAX,SANDY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #017 Pkt.13e variation
KOUFAX,SANDY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #051 Pkt.43a variation
KOUFAX,SANDY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #006 Pkt.10 variation
KRUK,JOHN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #077 Pkt.29a variation
LAJOIE,NAP 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #174 Pkt.??? Variation
LARKIN,BARRY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #100 Pkt.50 variation (Highlights: 2-Time College All-American, 2-Time Big Ten MVP, World Series Champ 1990, 6-Time All-Star, Gold Glove Winner 1994)
LARKIN,BARRY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #100 Pkt.50a variation (Highlights: 2-Time College All-American, World Series Champ 1990, 2-Time Gold Glove Winner, 7-Time All-Star, NLMVP 1995)
LARKIN,BARRY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #100 Pkt.50c variation (Highlights: 2-Time College All-American, World Series Champ 1990, NL MVP 1995, 3-Time Gold Glove Winner, 9-Time All-Star)
LARSEN,DON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #021 Pkt.03 variation
LARSEN,DON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #021 Pkt.03b variation
LARSEN,DON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #021 Pkt.03f variation
LEFLORE,RON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #010 Pkt.16 variation (Stolen Base Records: Most in a Career - Henderson 1,117/Most Steals of Home - Cobb 50, Most Times Caught in a Game - Thomson 4)
LEFLORE,RON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #010 Pkt.16c variation (Stolen Base Records: Most in a Career - Henderson 1,186/Most Seasons Leading League - Henderson 11, Most Times Caught - Brock 307)
LEONARD,BUCK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #175 Pkt.84
LOFTON,KENNY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #074 Pkt.32a variation
LOFTON,KENNY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #006 Pkt.16c variation
MADDUX,GREG 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #028 Pkt.10 variation
MADDUX,GREG 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #006 Pkt.10 variation
MANTLE,MICKEY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #014 Pkt.01 variation
MANTLE,MICKEY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #014 Pkt.01b variation
MANTLE,MICKEY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #014 Pkt.01d variation
MARICHAL,JUAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #129 Pkt.??? Variation
MARIS,ROGER 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #061 Pkt.20c variation
MARIS,ROGER 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #019 Pkt.01 variation
MARIS,ROGER 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #019 Pkt.01b variation
MARIS,ROGER 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #019 Pkt.01d variation
MARTINEZ,DENNIS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #133 Pkt.??? Variation
MARTINEZ,EDGAR 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #124 Pkt.??? Variation
MARTINEZ,RAMON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #171 Pkt.83
MARTINEZ,TINO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #161 Pkt.??? Variation
MASEROSKI,BILL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #018 Pkt.02 variation
MASEROSKI,BILL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #018 Pkt.02b variation
MASEROSKI,BILL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #018 Pkt.02f variation
MATHEWS,EDDIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #139 Pkt.??? Variation
MATTHEWSON,CHRISTY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #122 Pkt.??? Variation
MATTINGLY,DON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #044 Pkt.18 variation (How Good Was He? List includes Clark(9 yrs)/Fielder(9 yrs)/Galaragga(10 yrs)/Mattingly(13 yrs)/Thomas(5 yrs))
MATTINGLY,DON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #044 Pkt.18a variation (How Good Was He? List includes Clark(10 yrs)/Fielder(10 yrs)//McGwire(10 yrs)/Mattingly(14 yrs)/Thomas(6 yrs))
MATTINGLY,DON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #044 Pkt.18c variation (How Good Was He? List includes Clark(11 yrs)/Grace(9 yrs)/Mattingly(14 yrs)/McGwire(11 yrs)/Thomas(7 yrs))
MATTINGLY,DON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #051 Pkt.47a variation
MATTINGLY,DON 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #063 Pkt.46a variation
MAYS,WILLIE 1994 "Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #012 Pkt.02 variation (How Good Was He"" List order is Lofton/Henderson/Giffey/Dawson/Larkin/Fielder/Pendleton/Smith)"
MAYS,WILLIE 1994 "Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #012 Pkt.02b variation (How Good Was He"" List order is Lofton/Henderson/Giffey/Buhner/Larkin/Belle/Carter/Smith)"
MAYS,WILLIE 1994 "Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #012 Pkt.02d variation (How Good Was He"" List order is Lofton/Henderson/Giffey/Buhner/Larkin/Belle/Carter/Smith)"
MAYS,WILLIE 1994 "Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #012 Pkt.02f variation (How Good Was He"" List order is Lofton/Henderson/Giffey/Buhner/Larkin/Belle/Carter/Smith)"
MAZEROSKI,BILL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #011 Pkt.19c variation
MCCOVEY,WILLIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #116 Pkt.??? Variation
MCDONALD,BEN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #099 Pkt.49a variation
MCDONALD,BEN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #099 Pkt.49a variation
MCDOWELL,JACK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #076 Pkt.27 variation (White Sox Jersey on front, Highlights: 2-Time AL Complete Games Leader)
MCDOWELL,JACK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #076 Pkt.27a variation (Yankees jersey on front, Highlights: 3-Time AL Complete Games Leader)
MCGRIFF,FRED 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #036 Pkt.17 variation (Highlights: 2-Time All-Star Selection, 2-Time Home Run Champion, All-Star Game MVP 1994)
MCGRIFF,FRED 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #036 Pkt.17c variation (Highlights: 2-Time Home Run Champion, World Series Champ 1995, 4-Time All-Star Selection)
MCGWIRE,MARK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #096 Pkt.46 variation (How Good Is He? Lists him with 238 HR)
MCGWIRE,MARK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #096 Pkt.46? Variation
MCGWIRE,MARK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #096 Pkt.46a variation (How Good Is He? Lists him with 277 HR/Highlights: 7-Time All-Star Selection)
MCGWIRE,MARK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #096 Pkt.46b variation (How Good Is He? Lists him with 277 HR/Highlights: 8-Time All-Star Selection)
MCGWIRE,MARK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #065 Pkt.54a variation
MEDICH,DOC 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #070 Pkt.51a variation
MEDICH,DOC 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #070 Pkt.51c variation
MOLITOR,PAUL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #031 Pkt.15 variation (Blue Jays jersey on front/Highlights: College All-American 1977, 6-Time All-Star Selection, , World Series Champion 1993)
MOLITOR,PAUL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #031 Pkt.15b variation (Twins jersey on front/Highlights: 3-Time AL Hits Leader, World Series Champ & MVP 1993, 7-Time All-Star Selection, 3,000th Hit 1996)
MOLITOR,PAUL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #004 Pkt.21c variation
MONDESI,RAUL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #112 Pkt.??? Variation
MORGAN,JOE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #115 Pkt.??? Variation
MORRIS,JACK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #141 Pkt.??? Variation
MUNSON,THURMAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #063 Pkt.43a variation
MURPHY,DALE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #164 Pkt.??? Variation
MURPHY,ROB 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #019 Pkt.05 variation
MURPHY,ROB 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #019 Pkt.05c variation
MURPHY,ROB 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #019 Pkt.05g variation
MURRAY,EDDIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #110 Pkt.?? Variation
MUSIAL,STAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #054 Pkt.19c variation
MUSIAL,STAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #063 Pkt.46a variation
MUSSINA,MIKE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #142 Pkt.?? Variation
MYERS,RANDY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #162 Pkt.??? Variation
NETTLES,GRAIG 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #158 Pkt.??? Variation
NOMO,HIDEO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #150 Pkt.??? Variation
OLERUD,JOHN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #011 Pkt.52 variation (How Good Is He? Includes a question and answer)
OLERUD,JOHN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #011 Pkt.52a variation (How Good Is He? Does not include a question and answer)
OLIVA,TONY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #140 Pkt.?? Variation
O'NEILL,PAUL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #113 Pkt.??? Variation
OTT,MEL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #103 Pkt.49a variation
OTT,MEL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #103 Pkt.49c variation
OTT,MEL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #009 Pkt.12 variation
PAIGE,SATCHELL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #058 Pkt.??? Variation
PALMEIRO,RAFAEL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #080 Pkt.28a variation (Slugger Showdown: compares stats since 1990)
PALMEIRO,RAFAEL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #080 Pkt.28c variation (Slugger Showdown: compares stats since 1994)
PALMER,JIM 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #102 Pkt.46 variation
PALMER,JIM 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #102 Pkt.46a variation
PIAZZA,MIKE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #053 Pkt.22c variation
PIAZZA,MIKE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #065 Pkt.54a variation
PRICE,CURTIS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #005 Pkt.10 variation
PUCKETT,KIRBY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #003 Pkt.24a variation
PUCKETT,KIRBY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #003 Pkt.24b variation
PUCKETT,KIRBY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #003 Pkt.24c variation
RAMIREZ,MANNY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #166 Pkt.??? Variation
REESE,PEE WEE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #137 Pkt.??? Variation
*****,FRANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #018 Pkt.02 variation
*****,FRANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #018 Pkt.02b variation
*****,FRANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #018 Pkt.02f variation
RICE.JIM 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #155 Pkt.??
RIJO,JOSE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #095 Pkt.47 variation
RIJO,JOSE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #095 Pkt.47a variation
RIPKEN JR,CAL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #021 Pkt.21a variation (Highlights: 13-Time All-Star Selection)
RIPKEN JR,CAL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #021 Pkt.21c variation (Highlights: 15-Time All-Star Selection)
RIPKEN JR,CAL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #009 Pkt.30c variation
RIZZUTTO,PHIL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #121 Pkt.??? Variation
ROBERTS,ROBIN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #177 Pkt.??? Variation
ROBINSON,BROOKS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #019 Pkt.18 variation(Threats at Third: Wade Boggs - 12 years and 2,268 hits)
ROBINSON,BROOKS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #019 Pkt.18c variation(Threats at Third: Wade Boggs - 15 years and 2,697 hits)
ROBINSON,BROOKS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #066 Pkt.49a variation (Most By A 1st Baseman - Eddie Murray and two others 3/Most By A 2nd Baseman- Roberto Alomar 5)
ROBINSON,BROOKS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #066 Pkt.49c variation (Most By A 1st Baseman - Mark Grace 4/Most By A 2nd Baseman- Roberto Alomar 6)
ROBINSON,FRANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #059 Pkt.??? Variation
ROBINSON,JACKIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #023 Pkt.03 variation (How Good Was He? List order is Morgan/Robinson/Sandberg/Carew/Doerr)
ROBINSON,JACKIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #023 Pkt.03b variation (How Good Was He? Sandberg listed with 14 Seasons, .289 AVG, .455 SLG%)
ROBINSON,JACKIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #023 Pkt.03d variation (How Good Was He? Sandberg listed with 14 Seasons, .289 AVG, .455 SLG%)
ROBINSON,JACKIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #023 Pkt.03f variation (How Good Was He? Sandberg listed with 15 Seasons, .286 AVG, .454 SLG%)
ROBINSON,JACKIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #071 Pkt.50a variation
ROBINSON,JACKIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #071 Pkt.50c variation
RODRIGUEZ,ALEX 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #034 Pkt.39c variation
RODRIGUEZ,IVAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #078 Pkt.??? Variation
ROGERS,KENNY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #173 Pkt.??? Variation
ROSE,PETE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #006 Pkt.08 variation (Positioned for Greatness? Molitor 2,492 Hits, 1,396 Runs, 182 HR, 901 RBI, .306 BA)
ROSE,PETE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #006 Pkt.08d variation (Positioned for Greatness? Molitor 2,789 Hits, 1,545 Runs, 211 HR, 1,036 RBI, .303 BA)
ROSE,PETE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #058 Pkt.41a variation
ROSE,PETE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #058 Pkt.41c variation
ROSE,PETE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #001 Pkt.13 variation (Most In A Career: Paul Waner on list/Wagner 3,418/Collins 3,311/Lajoie 3,244)
ROSE,PETE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #001 Pkt.13b variation (Most In A Career: Paul Waner on list/Wagner 3,418/Collins 3,311/Lajoie 3,244)
ROSE,PETE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #001 Pkt.13e variation (Most In A Career: Eddie Murray on list/Wagner 3,430/Collins 3,313/Lajoie 3,251)
RUTH,BABE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #007 Pkt.06 variation (How Good Was He? Compares No. of Batting Records)
RUTH,BABE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #007 Pkt.06c variation (How Good Was He? Compares Years/Total Bases/Slugging%))
RUTH,BABE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #027 Pkt.40a variation
RUTH,BABE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #027 Pkt.40c variation
RUTH,BABE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #031 Pkt.17 variation
RUTH,BABE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #031 Pkt.17c variation
RYAN,NOLAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #020 Pkt.03 variation (Highlights: All-Time Strikeout Leader, Inside Pitch: Batters were more likely to strike out…)
RYAN,NOLAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #020 Pkt.03b variation (Highlights: Record 5,714 Career Strikeouts, Inside Pitch: Batters were more likely to strike out…)
RYAN,NOLAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #020 Pkt.03d variation (Highlights: Record 5,714 Career Strikeouts, Inside Pitch: Batters were more likely to strike out…)
RYAN,NOLAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #020 Pkt.03f variation (Highlights: Record 5,714 Career Strikeouts, Inside Pitch: Ryan was still setting records ever after…)
RYAN,NOLAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #015 Pkt.07 variation (Blyleven 5th All Time in Ks)
RYAN,NOLAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #015 Pkt.07d variation (Blyleven 3rd All Time in Ks)
SALMON,TIM 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #157 Pkt.??? Variation
SANDBERG,RYNE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #034 Pkt.10 variation
SANDBERG,RYNE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #066 Pkt.49a variation (Most By A 1st Baseman - Eddie Murray and two others 3/Most By A 2nd Baseman- Roberto Alomar 5)
SANDBERG,RYNE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #066 Pkt.49c variation (Most By A 1st Baseman - Mark Grace 4/Most By A 2nd Baseman- Roberto Alomar 6)
SANDERS,DEION 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #024 Pkt.05 variation (Reds jersey on front/Center of Attention compares Butler/Dykstra/Griffey/Grissom/Lofton/Puckett/Sanders/Van Slyke)
SANDERS,DEION 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #024 Pkt.05c variation (Giants jersey on front/Center of Attention compares Dykstra/Griffey/Grissom/Lankford/Lofton/Sanders/White/Williams)
SANDERS,DEION 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #015 Pkt.10 variation
SANDERS,REGGIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #136 Pkt.??? Variation
SCHMIDT,MIKE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #069 Pkt.27a variation
SCHOUREK,PETE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #178 Pkt.??
SEAVER,TOM 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #062 Pkt.??? Variation
SHEFFIELD,GARY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #041 Pkt.37c variation
SLAUGHTER,ENOS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #067 Pkt.47a variation
SMITH,LEE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #114 Pkt.??? Variation
SMITH,LEE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #038 Pkt.24b variation
SMITH,OZZIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #037 Pkt.13b variation (Highlights: 13-Time All-Star Selection, All-Time NL Leader in Games, Assists and Double Plays at SS/The Wizards Wand: 1985-94)
SMITH,OZZIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #037 Pkt.13b variation (Highlights: 14-Time All-Star Selection, All-Time NL Leader in Games, Assists and Double Plays at SS/The Wizards Wand: 1985-95)
SMITH,OZZIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #037 Pkt.13e variation (Highlights: 14-Time All-Star Selection, All-Time Leader in Games, Assists and Double Plays at Shortstop/The Wizards Wand: 1985-96)
SMITH,OZZIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #066 Pkt.49a variation (Most By A 1st Baseman - Eddie Murray and two others 3/Most By A 2nd Baseman- Roberto Alomar 5)
SMITH,OZZIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #066 Pkt.49c variation (Most By A 1st Baseman - Mark Grace 4/Most By A 2nd Baseman- Roberto Alomar 6)
SMOLTZ,JOHN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #123 Pkt.??? Variation
SNIDER,DUKE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #033 Pkt.??? Variation
SNOW,JT 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #169 Pkt.??? Variation
SOSA,SAMMY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #156 Pkt.??? Variation
SPAHN,WARREN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #120 Pkt.??? Variation
SPAHN,WARREN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #022 Pkt.29c variation
SPEAKER,TRIS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #131 Pkt.??? Variation
SPEAKER,TRIS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #063 Pkt.46a variation
STANLEY,MIKE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #143 Pkt.??? Variation
STARGELL,WILLIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #073 Pkt.37c variation
STENGEL,CASEY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #089 Pkt.38c variation
STEWART,DAVE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #022 Pkt.29c variation
THOMAS,FRANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #029 Pkt.06 variation (Highlights: College All-American 1989, SEC MVP1989, AL All-Star 1993, AL MVP 1993)
THOMAS,FRANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #029 Pkt.06a variation
THOMAS,FRANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #029 Pkt.06b variation (Highlights: 3-Time All-Star, 2-Time AL MVP,AL Runs Leader 1994, AL Slugging Leader 1994)
THOMAS,FRANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #029 Pkt.06c variation (Highlights: AL Runs Leader 1994, AL Slugging Leader 1994, 2-Time AL MVP, 4-Time All-Star Selection)
THOMAS,FRANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #018 Pkt.02 variation (Question 4: What major league team drafted Thomas in the first round in 1989?/Question 5: How many homers did Thomas hit during his 1993 MVP season?)
THOMAS,FRANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #018 Pkt.02b variation (Question 4: What major league team drafted Thomas in the first round in 1989?/Question 5: Has he ever led the league in HRs?/Question 6: Has Thomas ever won the AL MVP award?)
THOMAS,FRANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #018 Pkt.02f variation (Question 4: What is hi nickname: the Big Train, the Big Hurt or the Big Dipper?/Question 6: In what years did Thomas win the AL MVP award?)
THOMSON,BOBBY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #015 Pkt.09d variation
TIANT,LUIS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #151 Pkt.??? Variation
VAN SLYKE,ANDY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #043 Pkt.41 variation (Orioles jersey on front)
VAN SLYKE,ANDY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #043 Pkt.41a variation (Pirates jersey on front)
VAUGHN,MO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #071 Pkt.40 variation (Highlights: 3-Time College All-American, Big East Player of the Decade for the 1980s, Red Sox Player of the Year 1994)
VAUGHN,MO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #071 Pkt.40a variation (Highlights: Big East Player of the Decade for the 1980s, AL RBI Leader 1995, AL MVP 1995, All-Star Selection 1995)
VAUGHN,MO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #071 Pkt.40b variation (Highlights: Big East Player of the Decade for the 1980s, AL RBI Leader 1995, AL MVP 1995, 2-Time All-Star Selection/How Good Is He? List is Clark/Fielder/Palmeiro/Thomas/Vaughn)
VAUGHN,MO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #071 Pkt.40c variation (Highlights: Big East Player of the Decade for the 1980s, AL RBI Leader 1995, AL MVP 1995, 2-Time All-Star Selection/How Good Is He? List is Fielder/Martinez/Palmeiro/Thomas/Vaughn)
VENTURA,ROBIN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #109 Pkt.??? Variation
WADDELL,RUBE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #165 Pkt.??? Variation
WAGNER,HONUS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #066 Pkt.30c variation
WAKEFIELD,TIM 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #144 Pkt.?? Variation
WALKER,LARRY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #134 Pkt.??? Variation
WHITEN,MARK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #041 Pkt.27a variation
WILLIAMS,MATT 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #051 Pkt.19a variation (Giants jersey on front)
WILLIAMS,MATT 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #051 Pkt.19c variation (Indians jersey on front)
WILLIAMS,TED 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #015 Pkt.25c variation
WILLIAMS,TED 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #041 Pkt.27a variation
WINFIELD,DAVE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #035 Pkt.08 variation (Twins jersey on front)
WINFIELD,DAVE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #035 Pkt.08d variation (Blue Jays jersey on front)
WINFIELD,DAVE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #006 Pkt.12 variation
YASTRZEMSKI,CARL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #086 Pkt.39c variation
YOUNG,CY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #052 Pkt.17 variation
YOUNG,CY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #052 Pkt.17c variation
YOUNG,CY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #022 Pkt.29c variation
YOUNT,ROBIN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #085 Pkt.29c variation

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
This is not listed in the main list on page 1, wondering if others have heard or know about it:

1981 Fleer yellow highlight backs.
Some cards in 1981 Fleer can be found with backs that contain extra yellow highlighting on the back (baseballs on back have yellow highlighting, white on normal cards.)

Normal:
s-l400.jpg

Yellow Error:
s-l400.jpg

Other Yellow Errors:
s-l400.jpg
s-l400.jpg
s-l400.jpg

Not sure how many cards this effects in 1981 Fleer, but it was new to me.

saucywombat

Feb 4, 2010
Folly Beach, SC
Saw these two excellent variations for 1990 and 1991 Topps on Ebay recently. Both have catalog potential.

Bobby Cox has the wrong background underneath the text.

The checklist lacks the "Continued On Checklist..." line

I'll have to check on the Bobby Cox but didn't have any 1990 checklist variation.
Checklist Variation.jpg
Bobby Cox Variation.jpg

Attachments

• Bobby Cox Variation.jpg
    Bobby Cox Variation.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Checklist Variation.jpg
    Checklist Variation.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Jan 14, 2009
Saw these two excellent variations for 1990 and 1991 Topps on Ebay recently. Both have catalog potential.

Bobby Cox has the wrong background underneath the text.

The checklist lacks the "Continued On Checklist..." line

I'll have to check on the Bobby Cox but didn't have any 1990 checklist variation.
View attachment 89940
View attachment 89941

These have both been selling for a couple of years-ish now. The Cox and others from the same sheet have been known for many years, actually. They are print flaws, not variations, which were created by the red ink orientation for a different sheet being applied to the back. This only affects the managers and the players who are in the spots meant for managers (Oscar Azocar is an example). But they were not design changes or corrected mistakes.

The 1990 Topps Checklist is fairly tough to acquire and is a rare instance of a very newly discovered true variation where Topps made a plate change to corrected a mistake.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I'll have to group these by year then figure out the trademark lines. I was so excited when I first saw the "C" that I didn't notice the other differences until I took a good look. I wish more sellers would display front and back when they list these because I feel like such a dink asking a bunch of people to look up the trademark line on a $2 card.

For what it's worth, the three cards initially brought up as variations by the Rose collector are 1977 copyrights if you check his site.

So it looks like the year is not a reliable indicator of a variation, it is in the printing location and the letter designation. A few examples.

PLAYER Year DESCRIPTION
CAREW,ROD 1977-79 Sportscasters Series 10 #10-07 Lausanne A Printed in Italy variation
CAREW,ROD 1977-79 Sportscasters Series 10 #10-07 Lausanne Printed in Italy variation

PLAYER Year DESCRIPTION
RUDI,JOE 1977-79 Sportscasters Series 21 #21-05 Geneva C Printed in Italy variation
RUDI,JOE 1977-79 Sportscasters Series 21 #21-05 Lausanne A Printed in Italy variation
RUDI,JOE 1977-79 Sportscasters Series 21 #21-05 Lausanne Printed in Italy variation

PLAYER Year DESCRIPTION
KINGMAN,DAVE 1977-79 Sportscasters Series 27 #27-21 Geneva A Printed in Italy variation
KINGMAN,DAVE 1977-79 Sportscasters Series 27 #27-21 Geneva C Printed in Italy variation
KINGMAN,DAVE 1977-79 Sportscasters Series 27 #27-21 Lausanne Printed in Italy variation

There are also German, French, Swedish, Finnish, etc versions with different numbering and the language is different.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Not sure if this was posted here previously, but there was a nine card sheet of the 2000 Backyard Baseball set that was sent out as a promotional item. I picked it up and cut them down to card size and offered them for sale. Recently I realized that the cards that came with the video game were borderless. Has anyone else seen these with the white border? I think they may be fairly rare as I haven't seen any sheets popping up.

http://www.supercollectorcatalog.com/2000-pacific-backyard-baseball.html

Members online

Latest posts