Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy Thanksgiving Morning Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

90FTaway

Oct 2, 2009
Pittsburgh
Happy Thanksgiving to all! My wife and I have a ton to be thankful for. It has been a while since I have been around ... just busy.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
The biggest thing on my radar.

$(KGrHqJ,!qwFCS)K-G4!BQrYcT!euQ~~60_57.JPG

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Happy Turkey Day to all my MT brothers!!

Will be heading out most likely around 11:30 or so for lunch at my cousin's house. Alot of prep to do before then though getting the kids all ready and whatnot.. tough with all girls around here sometimes!

Have a great day everyone!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Got my TV and grabbed a couple of tablets. At least one tablet will be returned. It was one of those too good to be true things but I figured I'd get one to see if I liked it at all, and I don't. It's an android powered tablet but it doesn't have the Play Store on it to download apps and games. I'll be more than happy to take it back and get my $40 back to spend on Christmas presents

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Happy Mass Text Day fellas!

Haha Happy Turkey Day MT! Hope everyone has an excellent day and sees family! I'm back in Ohio and am so happy to see friends and family.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I think the quote thingy is a bit much. I may be one of the only ones, but I don't need to be "notified" that some one quoted me.

But I mean it is just on your forum page, right? I just look for new PMs and if none I just return to the page. I click the quotes once a day or so just to clear them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.