Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Lets try this one too...

maybe [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] will want this and the Tejada?

dontrellewillispatch.jpg

Damn Dan you're on a roll

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'm trying bud. I want to reach a dozen by Monday. More importantly, I want the thread to keep moving forward.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

2003 Flair Sweet Spot Jumbo (box topper) Miguel Tejada 3clr patch available as well.
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] this is one i think you said you liked in the past

Yeah, I will take that Dan. I'll find something to post later this evening.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
not sure if theres a very big Bonds following anymore but this is pretty cool
full ticket stub from HR 715 when he passed the Babe and a little 715 HR pin
IMG_5162_zps03fe676b.jpg

IMG_5163_zps3ba5b7a8.jpg

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
OK, I suck with uploading pics, so I'm assuming this won't work, but if you claim it and it isn't as described when you get it, I'll give you your money back!!!

2012 Triple Threads #TTRC-58: Stargell (jersey), Van Slyke (bat), McCutchen (jersey). Spells out "PURE STEEL" #23/27

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Here's another one that you'll be happy with when you get, but you won't be able to see it until then, because I have no technical knowledge whatsoever:

2005 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Absolutely Ink Dale Murphy. White jersey, grey jersey and bat piece. Sticker autograph, black sig with a blue "3" underneath. #/25. Awesome card, but I have two (I'm keeping the one that's his jersey number, 3/25).

Claimed by MojoDan

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Here's another one that you'll be happy with when you get, but you won't be able to see it until then, because I have no technical knowledge whatsoever:

2005 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Absolutely Ink Dale Murphy. White jersey, grey jersey and bat piece. Sticker autograph, black sig with a blue "3" underneath. #/25. Awesome card, but I have two (I'm keeping the one that's his jersey number, 3/25).

I'd like to claim this one please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts