Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Nice Charlie! What's your workout usually consist of?
I started working out again seriously in November and gained 15lbs in 2 months. Have the size I want trying to lose the fat now. Only lift twice a week to keep what I have and cardio 4-6 times a week

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Does it frustrate anyone else when a seller auto-declines all offers up until like .10 under the BIN? I know it's their right and whatnot, but I just find it silly/irritating....Maybe I just haven't had enough coffee yet. lol

Just as annoying is when you make an offer on COMC and receive the message that the minimum offer is such-and-such. So you resubmit an offer at the buyer's stated minimum but they counter with something closer to asking.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Afternoon guys.

Waiting on a nice PC mail day today (hopefully its there when I get home)

Getting ready to storm here so I have to finish up some inspections and get inside

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning!

Nice Molly Sparky!

Good luck with the interview Pete.

Not looking forward to seeing the snow and 20 degree weather on Wednesday.:mad:

Off to the golf course, 11:30 tee time.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Received a Ted Williams autographed 8x10 this weekend from [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] that I need to get graded. It looks so good...I'm very impressed with the auto and even more impressed with Adam. Amazing gesture to put that in the Upper Echelon thread and the style in which he did it. Thanks again Adam and I have never graded anything...but I will probably send in some additional items. How do I go about doing this? Never graded anything before.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Nice Charlie! What's your workout usually consist of?
I started working out again seriously in November and gained 15lbs in 2 months. Have the size I want trying to lose the fat now. Only lift twice a week to keep what I have and cardio 4-6 times a week

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

A good balance of lifting and cardio 3x a week.

Have lost 90lbs, and I'm trying to drop about 20-25 more.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Happy Monday, everyone. Have a nice weekend? Can't believe more snow here today - thought maybe we were done for the year.

Well, I agreed to sell my Mark Grace Crusade Prototype rainbow. Man, not an easy decision. But the buyer was motivated. He's negotiating with some other collectors that read this board, so I won't say the final price, but suffice it to say I'll be going on a nice week-long July vacation in Michigan including cabin rental on a lake with fishing and paddle boat included, theme park admissions to Michigan Adventure, and spending money. The boys are excited, and so am I! I've made peace with the decision - I think I need more life experiences and less cardboard.

Small mailday today - very small! I actually thought I got a package with just bubble wrap in it, couldn't even see the pin at first. Think I got a nice deal on this for my Rabbit collection... it wasn't listed as a 1930 Cracker Jack, just a "premium pin". $23 total dlvd.

maranville30CJPIN.jpg

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Happy Monday, everyone. Have a nice weekend? Can't believe more snow here today - thought maybe we were done for the year.

Well, I agreed to sell my Mark Grace Crusade Prototype rainbow. Man, not an easy decision. But the buyer was motivated. He's negotiating with some other collectors that read this board, so I won't say the final price, but suffice it to say I'll be going on a nice week-long July vacation in Michigan including cabin rental on a lake with fishing and paddle boat included, theme park admissions to Michigan Adventure, and spending money. The boys are excited, and so am I! I've made peace with the decision - I think I need more life experiences and less cardboard.

Small mailday today - very small! I actually thought I got a package with just bubble wrap in it, couldn't even see the pin at first. Think I got a nice deal on this for my Rabbit collection... it wasn't listed as a 1930 Cracker Jack, just a "premium pin". $23 total dlvd.

maranville30CJPIN.jpg

That's a really cool pin and congratulations on your sale. Pretty cool that it will take care of your vacation and then some. Good for you! Glad you're at peace with your decision so soon. That's when you know you made the right choice for you!

caulaflour

Jan 29, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI

A_Pharis

maranville30CJPIN.jpg

I think you made a smart move, and everytime you look at the pcitures from the trip you will know they are way more valuable than pictures of a baseball player.
Way to go, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts