Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need everyone's help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
My wife said I have too many cards. I have 2 3200 boxes that aren't full, 20 complete sets and a few 900 count boxes full. I've told her that I probably have the fewest cards of anyone on my favorite board. Will u guys with massive collections post a few pics to prove to her I'm a light weight? Thanks all

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I don't have much left, sold most of it. Down to a PC on one (almost full) 2 Row and one three row to sell.

But my Late Dad still has a ton left to go thru. He has 14 of those oversized plastic bins (that sell for about $10) full of 150 ct. plastic boxes and about 40 binders full of pages and about 20 boxes of blank 9 pocket sheets. My (probably low) estimate is 120,000 cards.

Does that help?

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
since my fire last spring , my stuff is spread between my house , my car , and my parents' house......while i do still have a lot of oddball items (starting line-ups , mcfarlanes , autographed balls , cereal boxes , life-size store displays , die-cast cars , and literally hundreds and hundreds of empty boxes filled with empty wrappers) , the big part of my collection would be roughly 3 million cards......you can tell your wife that my CAR's front seat has more stuff in it than you listed above so you CAN'T have too much - yet.....

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I've got a decent size closet full. I custom built shelves that would be strong enough to hold all the boxes. There's 4 shelves with 6 5000 ct boxes on each one. Then 3 more shelves full of misc sized boxes, sets, boxes that hold graded cards, boxes that hold cards in top loaders, etc.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
This is the entirety of my collection. None of these are packed full, most contain sleeved cards and toploaders.

PkLXhySh.jpg

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Yes. Your wife is right. You have sinned. In fact this message board is full of sinners. But you can all be saved. Repent now and cleanse yourselves! The path to redemption starts by sending your entire collections to Banjar Ministries. Not only will you not receive a tax deduction for your gift (which makes it extra generous), but your hearts will be filled with the Lord's joy knowing you've helped release (at least one of) your bretheren from the chains of corporate bondage. Give now!

My wife said I have too many cards. I have 2 3200 boxes that aren't full, 20 complete sets and a few 900 count boxes full. I've told her that I probably have the fewest cards of anyone on my favorite board. Will u guys with massive collections post a few pics to prove to her I'm a light weight? Thanks all

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
Yes. Your wife is right. You have sinned. In fact this message board is full of sinners. But you can all be saved. Repent now and cleanse yourselves! The path to redemption starts by sending your entire collections to Banjar Ministries. Not only will you not receive a tax deduction for your gift (which makes it extra generous), but your hearts will be filled with the Lord's joy knowing you've helped release (at least one of) your bretheren from the chains of corporate bondage. Give now!

I'll tell you what, you pay for actual shipping and I can send your ministry a couple of boxes. I'm not sure how much shipping would be on a file box with about 9000 cards..

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I'll tell you what, you pay for actual shipping and I can send your ministry a couple of boxes. I'm not sure how much shipping would be on a file box with about 9000 cards..

No, that just wouldn't be right. I would feel like I'm taking advantage of you. You see, your gift to the Ministries brings you extra sanctification if you pick up the shipping :)

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
My wife said I have too many cards. I have 2 3200 boxes that aren't full, 20 complete sets and a few 900 count boxes full. I've told her that I probably have the fewest cards of anyone on my favorite board.

too bad divorcing her is more expensive. jk

i have seven self-built custom wood boxes (conservatively 10,000 cards per box) and then two stacks of 3 long storage boxes wide and three feet tall of sets that are waiting for me to get my lazy ass going to build more custom wood boxes to store them in.

i'd say you have far too few cards. ;)

Members online