Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball Big Hit Tracker - Update 4/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I'm having the same enter key problem.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by hoopster3977 And a
few more. I'm only having problems on this site, the enter key works fine on other sites. Gilmore, what's the fix for this?
Windows 8 operating system. Nice card!

JoeSoxFan

Mar 19, 2013
Quad Bat Joe Jackson Cobb Collins Walter Johnson.JPG Card of my dreams is on the market. I've been purchasing White Sox breaks since the inception of NT breaks and buying box after box of NT all for naught. Unreal.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Because he was a pitcher right?

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!
Sure because he was a pitcher but more so because Walter Johnsons only lone memorbilia pieces are the baseball. He has no bat pieces nor jersey pieces and the piece in that card is a bat which is not Walter Johnsons. Simple mistake by Panini. Lets hope we see a Walter Alston with a Ball piece some where ;)

JoeSoxFan

Mar 19, 2013
Does anyone know what happened to the Rogers Hornsby knob? I was following it and the Ted Williams knob (which both were suppose to end around the same time roughly) and I can no longer find it.

Members online