Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^*^*^ Friday Morning Thread *^*^*^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I don't typically pay attention to high school football, but I drove by the college and the field was absolutely packed. The HS shares the field with my school, and they draw bigger crowds by far. Part of it though is that the visiting teams are all local so more away fans come to the games.

I also find it weird that teams in northwestern MN play their section finals at the Fargodome... There would be rioting in the streets if that happened in hockey.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
This is the most beautiful-est thing I've ever seen, card wise. I want it, but I don't have $400.

$_57.JPG

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Staying in tonight, not even gonna watch a movie with the girlfriend. She has a cross country meet in the morning, and I believe she has to be there at 6 tomorrow morning, and I feel like getting some sleep tonight (doubtful.) Can't decide what to do since there isn't a whole lot to do anyways. Thinking about putting a movie in, but can't decide which one, I don't have too many choices here

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I guess I had a little post-a-thon in the MT tonight :lol:

Anyway, I think I might play a quick game of NHL '97 before going to bed. I might go to the football game tomorrow, should be an easy win over a small school in northern-MN. Not sure.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good morning all. I was part of the Phillies' 9-11 pregame ceremony last night. Carried the Kentucky state flag. One if the coolest experiences for me ever.

That's awesome to hear! Any pics coming?

Also, did you see the "Philly Show" picked up WIP as a main sponsor? Won't be much impact this show, other than more advertising, but they're hoping to get some of the Auto prices down for next year...

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
That's awesome to hear! Any pics coming?

Also, did you see the "Philly Show" picked up WIP as a main sponsor? Won't be much impact this show, other than more advertising, but they're hoping to get some of the Auto prices down for next year...

I didn't hear that but I knew they did last year. I'm still debating if I'm going at the end of the month or not.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Every night my partner and I relieve a guy named Dave. When he is not at work my partner will say that line everytime "daves not here man". Lately he will will play that for me on his phone. When I just showed him that you posted that here he and myself could not believe that!. @magicpapa

you_like_this_facebook_thumbs_up_bumper_sticker-r64017ef20ec2457085cc94973f5dc2fe_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg

Members online