Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

####### TUESDAY MORNING THREAD ##########9/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin' All!

Parts are being stock piled at FoMoCo this morning. Another vendor plant seems to be heading for a strike. We can only stock pile so much. Hopefully the UAW & IBEW can get things worked out at the vendor plant and everyone can keep working.

Enjoy your day!

Fordman

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I haven't been around much, lately. Kind of been on a hiatus. Hoping to change that, starting today.

How's everyone been? Have I missed any big, MT PC additions?

Haven't been any big ones, on my end, for a couple weeks.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Mornin' All!

Parts are being stock piled at FoMoCo this morning. Another vendor plant seems to be heading for a strike. We can only stock pile so much. Hopefully the UAW & IBEW can get things worked out at the vendor plant and everyone can keep working.

Enjoy your day!

Fordman

So glad we are not a union plant, like our sister plant in Wichita. They get all the hell, we get all the same everything else.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning all. Dustin, did you happen to see the Dawson 2005 LCM Mirror Emerald that went off within the last couple of weeks ?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

It's going to be a great day. My son finishes his inpatient rehab today and will transition to a day program starting tomorrow. My whole family will be sleeping under one roof permanently again! :)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!

For those who weren't up last night or didn't check last night MT, I met Pudge last night when I got home from work in my elevator. Pretty cool dude and would of thought he was taller to be honest but seems like a very nice guy.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I finally uploaded the pictures from the game over the weekend. Here's a family picture from our seats. I don't think I'll ever get that good of seats again :lol:
P1010357_zpsb40bfa26.jpg

Morneau ripping a double
P1010395_zps8aaad385.jpg

Eddie Butler picking up his first Major League win
P1010362_zps7b1e8701.jpg

Houstonmustangracer

Sep 23, 2014
Spring, Tx.
Good Tuesday afternoon fellas....just saying what's up from the great state of Texas. :) I've been collecting since 1983, but took a long break from collecting to do the marriage/kids thing. My boys are 8 and 11 now and have shown an interest in the hobby so I've been picking up some of my old faves from the 80's and 90's on Ebay the past month or so to build up my collection with them again. Lots of knowledge on this site and I've appreciated the posts getting me caught up on the latest and greatest products. Hope to get to know many of you in months to come.

John

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Welcome John
Hope to see ya stick around. There are many great users here.
Repost from last night's pickups

Attachments

• 1411499725996.jpg
    1411499725996.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 1411499777361.jpg
    1411499777361.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 1411499900126.jpg
    1411499900126.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 14

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
stayed home from football practice ,can't remember last time I did this . I just can't take the cold as well now. After yesterdays hitting they better be ready anyway . The other coaches have to control my two on one drills LOL .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
stayed home from football practice ,can't remember last time I did this . I just can't take the cold as well now. After yesterdays hitting they better be ready anyway . The other coaches have to control my two on one drills LOL .

The cold can be pretty nasty to you old fellas!
[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] I'll have the Rendon in the mail tomorrow or Friday. And in case you didn't see my post regarding locker tags over the weekend, there were no top names left on Saturday. The best overall player that I saw was Phil Hughes. One lady bought 20-30 right as I started going through them so I don't know who she took out. You would be proud of my sister though. She bought a game used ball that was pitched to Anthony Rendon. She has a friend who is a big Nats fan and got that for him as a birthday gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online