Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I think it was mentioned that it would be a good idea to get the $6 million and donate it to a charity of choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
If Alex keeps this pace up in any way shape or form, MLB will secretly follow him everywhere!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I have been a fan since his Seattle days so I never hated on him. I think haters will always hate no matter what

I agree [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] I have been a fan since the beginning and never turned my back on him

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I agree [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] I have been a fan since the beginning and never turned my back on him

Did we just become best friends? I use to have a nice collection of him but was robbed and of all the boxes the a holes took they took that one

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Did we just become best friends? I use to have a nice collection of him but was robbed and of all the boxes the a holes took they took that one

Lol I guess we have become BFF's, I'm sorry to hear about your PC loss.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Tough loss. Yanks defense was awesome. Some highlights on some fielding plays for sure. CC did look great. Everyone in my Beat the Streak league had Miggy too except for me. Miggy was left hitless.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Tough loss. Yanks defense was awesome. Some highlights on some fielding plays for sure. CC did look great. Everyone in my Beat the Streak league had Miggy too except for me. Miggy was left hitless.

I can never pick a player going against the Yankees or Giants, its the reason I've never played fantasy sports either

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I can never pick a player going against the Yankees or Giants, its the reason I've never played fantasy sports either
I understand completely. That's why I love this game. You never have to pick a player against your team. It's one/two players daily on any team you choose. Some people even go a star as not picking players on their own team as well to not jinx them. Not me, I like using Yanks guys.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Seriously, who here has a boat??

You get the boat ready and I'll pick up Drew and Petit from the ball park.

We'll tell them there's hot women on the boat, get them liquored up and drop them off at Fenway after we have "YANKEES SUCK MOOSE BALLS" tattooed on their arms.

They'll be too embarrassed to set foot in the Bronx ever again.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Members online