Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Alright, I can do that. It might have to be a lot of 2-3 cards, if that's okay with the group. The value will be the same though.

Taylor, dont get me wrong here, Im not bagging on you, but the rules are in the first post for all participants to read and adhere too. This is the second time in less than 24 hours I have had to quote the very first post. Yours for example falls under item/rule #3 ............

"Items have to have at least a $15 PER item SELL value, otherwise, put it in the low end thread. You MAY NOT post multiple cards that equal $15; however, you may post multiple cards in one lot, as long as each has at least a $15 value. Consult eBay for comps if you are unsure. You will be asked to remove any item that doesn't meet this requirement. The only acception to this is if you are offering a set with a value of more than $15 (like a Topps Set or something)."

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

It was part of the lot I claimed way back, wanted the Gibby out of it for the HOF grouping I was putting together for the nephew. I like the card, but if a Cardinals collector can use it, I see no issue putting it back up for them to claim. Hope others feel the same way.

Considering those came for me, that is a more than fine gesture! I hope what is claimed goes to people's PCs so if that means reposting something that was claimed earlier, and it goes to a better home I see nothing wrong with that :)

Last edited:

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008

Considering those came for me, that is a more than fine gesture! I hope what I claimed goes to people's PCs so if that means reposting something that was claimed earlier, and it goes to a better home I see nothing wrong with that :)

Thanks to both of you!

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I've posted/sent one card and have yet to claim one. I am hoping something I really like comes up soon, but haven't minded waiting so far.

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
Add this also (Chapman Bowman Chrome Auto)

View attachment 15928

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

I'd really like to have this card if it's still available. pm coming.

My stats
Items claimed from me: 2
Items I have claimed: 1 (this Chapman would make 2)
Score: Even
Items currently being offered by me: Zero, but I am sorting through some things and will have a couple items listed asap.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

I do what I can, cant please everyone!

Wasn't complaining, by any means. Just saying its a pain to try to browse through it in my phone, so I don't. I've looked at it on the PC once, and it looks very well done. No offense was meant, so none needed to be taken.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

I'd really like to have this card if it's still available. pm coming.

My stats
Items claimed from me: 2
Items I have claimed: 1 (this Chapman would make 2)
Score: Even
Items currently being offered by me: Zero, but I am sorting through some things and will have a couple items listed asap.

Bill Menard beat ya to it bud.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

I got in once in there,claimed something from Rum.I'll claim anything for my PC.I'll be in here soon enough :D

If you have some Belles that qualify, I vote you can jump in now lol ;)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Wow. Lots of activity and discussion in here since yesterday. Just my thoughts:

Football cards: I don't get it - people talk in here like they are hell bent on having football cards too, but the football thread remains dead? Just put the football stuff in the football thread. It's pretty easy.

I think the people who are wanting to put football cards in are wanting to be able to take a baseball card from this thread, or at least that is how I feel. Although I totally understand the hesitation to allow this.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I think the people who are wanting to put football cards in are wanting to be able to take a baseball card from this thread, or at least that is how I feel. Although I totally understand the hesitation to allow this.

I can see this because there was an OSU alum football card posted over there but I couldn't claim because I don't have any football cards to put up in replace, so clearly just passed on it and didn't post in the thread.

With that said, I like NOT combining the threads. That football thread has been totally dead, so last thing I want is for people to be claiming up our baseball stuff and throwing up football stuff that'll just sit out there lol.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
If you have some Belles that qualify, I vote you can jump in now lol ;)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Ha!No Belles,plus I wouldnt want ya to bend the rules.If ya do it for one..you know where that ends!lol I'll dig thru some boxes later though and see if I have anything for ya.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Taylor, dont get me wrong here, Im not bagging on you, but the rules are in the first post for all participants to read and adhere too. This is the second time in less than 24 hours I have had to quote the very first post. Yours for example falls under item/rule #3 ............

"Items have to have at least a $15 PER item SELL value, otherwise, put it in the low end thread. You MAY NOT post multiple cards that equal $15; however, you may post multiple cards in one lot, as long as each has at least a $15 value. Consult eBay for comps if you are unsure. You will be asked to remove any item that doesn't meet this requirement. The only acception to this is if you are offering a set with a value of more than $15 (like a Topps Set or something)."

Ahh. I see. I read it wrong.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

I'm going to take this one from my PC because I just got a gypsy queen on card auto of Billy. Card is #/150 and has some stitching on the jersey

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1366228866.471354.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts