Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Mets autographs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
364M (30m, 10misc)
IMG_6335.JPG
Phillip Evans

Hat tip to [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] for the $5 off eBay coupon tip that helped me get this

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
One [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] is sure to love, a now former Met, referencing the above post

366M (30m, 10misc)

View attachment 85308

Jay Bruce
Yes, Jay Bruce is now a Mariner. That is, if they dont trade him away before spring training.

Btw, [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION], I may have something coming my way and then I'll foward it to you. It has to do with a 2013 Topps redemption that's been waiting for 5 years to be filled. I finally asked for a replacement and what they're sending me fits better in your collection than mine.

Stay Tuned....

Fordman

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yes, Jay Bruce is now a Mariner. That is, if they dont trade him away before spring training.

Btw, [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION], I may have something coming my way and then I'll foward it to you. It has to do with a 2013 Topps redemption that's been waiting for 5 years to be filled. I finally asked for a replacement and what they're sending me fits better in your collection than mine.

Stay Tuned....

Fordman

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I’m intrigued...and supposedly they told Bruce he wouldn’t be flipped again, but who knows

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Continuing my Hall of Fame theme...

And even though it’s a “coaches” card, I don’t think I’ll find one much better

Image1546729651.052641.jpg

Mr. Warren Spahn

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
370M (30m, 10 misc)

Unfortunately the HOF theme ends here, but it comes with a story...

So, Last Tuesday my package said it was “delivered”...but there was nothing in my box. I waited a day, and nothing Wednesday...Thursday I called the PO and they promised to look into it....Saturday I called and they promised they would call if they knew something...today I came home to this..

IMG_7057.JPG

I guess the neighbor who got it was more trustworthy than the PO...

And finally, without further ado...

IMG_7059.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online