Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS 2011 Contenders C. Kaepernick RC Auto FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03cobrakid

Jan 10, 2013
so i just gave him 210$ for a bunch of cards in his lot in another post he has up does this mean you guys think im screwed out of my money?

letsgoSkins

Jan 22, 2013
New member here, I bought the Kaepernick. It seemed like a great deal, looks like I got fooled by being greedy. I flied a paypal claim once someone discovered the fact they were eBay scans. I asked for a scan of the back to verify, which he provided, but it was from eBay as well. Hopefully paypal will side with me. I never made any mention of eBay prices, nor would he ever confirm he had the card. Anyhow, here is his latest message to me and good reason to steer clear of this seller:

"
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by letsgoSkins

So what's the deal then? Do you have these cards you claim or not? I'd like to see some proof there are people calling you out in the thread."

sunshinecollectibles

"I don't give a damn being called out or not. But your not getting the card, and money, since you filed a claim.

Buyers wont pay ebay prices, but piss and moan, when you sell under ebay prices. what gives, man?

You cant have it both ways."

letsgoSkins

Jan 22, 2013
I gotta disagree Chris. This guy has already lied about a number of things:

1) Being new to online trading, not true when his sig is throwing out terms like 'prospector' at heart, etc
2) His entire photobucket is scans stolen from eBay
3) He claimed he shipped my item Wednesday, but the tracking # appears false

This just smells like a former member attempting to run a quick scam then disappear, I would file a charge-back immediately. His paypal account had no name, only "White Sands Collectibles". Why would you name your paypal account this if you claim to only bust wax with friends and never sell on eBay/online? Seems fishy. I will update if any package is delivered to me, but I'm skeptical.

03cobrakid

Jan 10, 2013
I am a new member as well and am pretty nervous I'm gona get screwed over this. He did give me a tracking # however it hasn't changed its status in a few days just states electronic shipping info received.

letsgoSkins

Jan 22, 2013
That's what mine says as well. I am going to videotape myself opening the package if one is delivered in case it is empty.

Members online