Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My eleventh Oswalt Superfractor has arrived!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
My first pickup of the new year is huge. This was my fifth most wanted card.
I have owned 11 Oswalt Superfractors (two were sold a couple years ago).
My current stats are 9/21 of the total Superfractors of Oswalt.
3/3 for 2011.
4/4 for Topps Finest.
My most wanted card, Superfractor or otherwise, is the 2010 Topps Chrome National Chicle Superfractors #CC29.
I plan on dishing out a finder's fee. I haven't seen it for sale.
Thanks for looking!
11finestsuper_zps731d24a1.jpg

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Fantastic looking card. I'm a big fan of 2011 Finest.

Ditto. Seems Finest is awesome every other year. 2009 was their best since 2006. 2010 was okay, 2011 was great. 2012 was above average. Hoping 2013 floors me.

I'm speaking strictly about design and parallels. I really miss the blue and black refractors - BRING THEM BACK. And bring back colored xfractors while you are at it.

2013:

Refractor #'d/499
Xfractor #'d/299
Blue refractor #'d/199
Blue xfractor #'d/150
Green refractor #'d/149
Green xfractor #'d/100
Black refractor #'d/99
Black xfractor #'d/75
Orange refractor #'d/99
Orange xfractor #'d/75
Gold refractor #'d/50
Purple refractor #'d/25
Gold xfractor #'d/15
Mosaic atomic die-cut refractor #'d/10
Purple xfractor #'d/5
Superfractor #'d/1
Canary #'d/1

CHA CHING

Last edited:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
EASY with all the parallels fellas!! Too many means they aren't worth as much, and I like cheaper cards just don't water everything down.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
EASY with all the parallels fellas!! Too many means they aren't worth as much, and I like cheaper cards just don't water everything down.

I'm actually with you on this...except for Finest....Finest can have as many parallels as it wants, IMO. Take out some parallels from Topps Chrome and the others and put them in Finest. The checklist is very small anyway...

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
That's when I was contemplating selling my collection. I got back into the game eventually.
I don't think there is a chance of getting them back, but I do know who has them.

You know, I remember you posting about selling your collection. I ALMOST PM'ed you to plead that you hold onto any 1/1 Oswalt you had. I was a premier Brian Roberts collector for a very long time and had several 1/1's and superfractors and sold them all. At the time, I thought I was making the right decision, but now I regret every day getting rid of the 1/1's :(

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
You know, I remember you posting about selling your collection. I ALMOST PM'ed you to plead that you hold onto any 1/1 Oswalt you had. I was a premier Brian Roberts collector for a very long time and had several 1/1's and superfractors and sold them all. At the time, I thought I was making the right decision, but now I regret every day getting rid of the 1/1's :(
Oh it's cool, I made some necessary money. My philosophy is that nothing is sacred.
Sometimes you have to make some cash. Right now I'm doing ok and Oswalt is cheap.

Members online