Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^^Happy Hump Day Morning Thread 2/11^^^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I always get those and most of the time take advantage of them but have not received them yet this quarter. I have been buying a lot more lately. I wonder if that has something to do with it??? Oh well.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just checked the tracking on my mini boxes. I'm hoping they show up tomorrow since they left Denver at 3 AM today. Denver is probably around 5 hours away from here so I'm hoping! It will be just shy of two weeks since I ordered. Placed the order on the 31st, they were shipped on the 5th, and they were estimated to show up on Saturday this weekend.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon.
Easy day at work. Full day ahead of schedule.. our typical lead is averaging 5-6 hours of overtime a week.. I've been 30 min to 4 hours early every day I've been here. So far I've saved about 16 hrs in 5 days. Good thing I'm salary.

MRMET: was it bilirubin? My youngest had a high count and sat under a light for 3 days after chillin in his diaper and special eye cover. Hopefully you get to head home soon.

Last nights pickups

Attachments

• 1423693711809.jpg
    1423693711809.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 1423693721996.jpg
    1423693721996.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 15

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Afternoon all . Stomach bug hitting the fam one at a time , good times. Hope everyone is having a good day...

Ryan

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yes it was Stepper, he's under the lights now, up to 15 something last night, they checked him a little while ago and it was down to 13.9, so we are trending the right way, hopefully it keeps going and we are out the door soon

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Know anyone looking for a trout? Have an offer I'd like to accept. Don't need two so going to sell this $200-225 shipped typically. Can't ship until Saturday
attachment-1.jpeg

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Very nice looking Mouschi customs there Michael. Well, I think they are Mouschi customs that he showed off before. And very nice Trout auto too! Too bad he's too rich for my blood :lol: I'll wait awhile before I pick one up though

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Why oh why? PayPal hates me. For the past 2 days, no matter what browser I use I can't get the paypal multi-shipping to launch correctly.......FUGGGG. Me thinks this has something to do with the fact that they are spinning off from eBay.....But really ****-heads your app for shipping was never connected to eBay right from paypal. Because I could ship out things even if it was not an eBay thing..........God Dammit

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Why oh why? PayPal hates me. For the past 2 days, no matter what browser I use I can't get the paypal multi-shipping to launch correctly.......FUGGGG. Me thinks this has something to do with the fact that they are spinning off from eBay.....But really ****-heads your app for shipping was never connected to eBay right from paypal. Because I could ship out things even if it was not an eBay thing..........God Dammit

I've always just used paypal.com/shipnow I never use the multiorder shipping

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
@MrMet, hope all goes well and the baby can come home soon.
Stopped on the way home to buy a few Powerball entries.
Took $10.00 to the scratch off machine and purchased a new Gold Rush ticket.
Came home and gave it to my wife to scratch.
BOOM...........$500.00!!!!!!!:):):)

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good evening all!
@MrMet, hope all goes well and the baby can come home soon.
Stopped on the way home to buy a few Powerball entries.
Took $10.00 to the scratch off machine and purchased a new Gold Rush ticket.
Came home and gave it to my wife to scratch.
BOOM...........$500.00!!!!!!!:):):)

N I CE!

IndyManning: your response literally had me rolling.

Members online