Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking to Build A Game Used/Auto Box O Goodies - Any Interest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Box arrived.

It will either be back on the road tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday. One thing is certain...it's bulging from the sides.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I got the address too late mail Wednesday and I couldn't get the box out yesterday, but it's on it's way to Hawk.

Insured for $500.

Here is what I pulled out...cards-taking.png
Thanks for the 1934 Goudey Porter and the team bag gents. Definitely a fun round.

Here's what I put in...cards-putting.png

Of note, there are two customs in there...a Musial autograph and Hank Bauer. To conserve space, I pulled the top loaders off of the game-used items I added, along with some inserts etc. And hopefully it's not a pain, but it's super tight at this point. It's a new box, and I added an internal bottom and internal walls to help keep the structure as there was a split on the side when I got it.

In conclusion...someone's going to have to take more to add anything.

Have fun guys.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
I got the address too late mail Wednesday and I couldn't get the box out yesterday, but it's on it's way to Hawk.

Insured for $500.

Here is what I pulled out...View attachment 35673
Thanks for the 1934 Goudey Porter and the team bag gents. Definitely a fun round.

Here's what I put in...View attachment 35674

Of note, there are two customs in there...a Musial autograph and Hank Bauer. To conserve space, I pulled the top loaders off of the game-used items I added, along with some inserts etc. And hopefully it's not a pain, but it's super tight at this point. It's a new box, and I added an internal bottom and internal walls to help keep the structure as there was a split on the side when I got it.

In conclusion...someone's going to have to take more to add anything.

Have fun guys.

In the words of the late, great Frank Barrone..."Holy crap!"

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Good stuff. Glad you liked the 1934 Goudey.

-Steve

Thanks Steve. I probably can't even count how many of those that I have...but all of them are necessary and all have their own little flair and personality. Love it. Thanks. Dick only has two "main" cards so I need to see the uniqueness in all of them. Thanks again.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I know Gary travels between MD and PA, so feel free to send it to his MD address that he PMd

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
You might want to confirm that they will hold it this long. I know it's been there several days. I'd hate to see them send it back to Mike!

It's at the post office, I am going to pick it up tomorrow. I might not be able to get the box back out until Monday.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
You might want to confirm that they will hold it this long. I know it's been there several days. I'd hate to see them send it back to Mike!

The box has not been at the post office for several days.

As you can see from my slip it has been there for two days. On the 27th I worked until almost midnight and received the slip when I got home. Yesterday I worked 8am-10:30pm between my two jobs with no lunch and I don't work in the same city I live in. I am going to work late today so I can pick up the box. I will have it in about an hour and then I have to once again work until around midnight tonight. When I get home tonight I will have put in 50 hours at my full time job and 30 hours at my part time job since Sunday so I can be off Friday and Saturday from both jobs to go the Tri Star show in Houston which I am leaving Friday morning to go to. I could leave late and mail the box off Friday morning but I will be leaving before the post office is open. I apologize for delay but I will have the box out first thing Monday morning. Maybe I will find some items at the show to include in the box also.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401368413.367856.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401368413.367856.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Box is in hand

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401371933.688974.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1401371933.688974.jpg