Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Jeff Bagwell Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Cool! Don't have it and never seen it. Nice find Nate! I went a little OCD and picked up some of Matt's starting lineup cards. I have all of the figures still sealed but I wanted the cards for my card collection. I suppose that's nuts.

Also, I was shocked by how high this went. Especially compared to other recent rare auto'd sales. I do not know who won this and I'm pretty curious. I don't recall seeing the bidder before...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeff-Bagwel...G6r3rWhHqbjWyiAFanu8A%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Cool! Don't have it and never seen it. Nice find Nate! I went a little OCD and picked up some of Matt's starting lineup cards. I have all of the figures still sealed but I wanted the cards for my card collection. I suppose that's nuts.

Also, I was shocked by how high this went. Especially compared to other recent rare auto'd sales. I do not know who won this and I'm pretty curious. I don't recall seeing the bidder before...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeff-Bagwell-04-Diamond-Kings-Combo-Bronze-Game-Used-BAT-JERSEY-AUTOGRAPH-d-2-2-/351112155521?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=JjLwPAG6r3rWhHqbjWyiAFanu8A%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I recognize the username but not sure who it is. I put in what I thought was a ridiculously high bid and still came up short. It looks like the two of us were the only ones involved anywhere near that level.

Dan

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I recognize the username but not sure who it is. I put in what I thought was a ridiculously high bid and still came up short. It looks like the two of us were the only ones involved anywhere near that level.

Dan

Honestly I was going to throw in a $46 bid just to give it a try but totally forgot to bid. Glad I didn't waste my time.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA

not Nuts at all. I did the same thing. Got em sealed, but also went for loose cards. I still need a loose one for 99 i think... I am tempted to buy one on ebay and crack it open. I have extras of some. Which ones did you need?

Oh, and it looks like Matt is listing again. I like how he has been listing the regular and the insert versions of these cards. I didnt know these other versions existed.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
not Nuts at all. I did the same thing. Got em sealed, but also went for loose cards. I still need a loose one for 99 i think... I am tempted to buy one on ebay and crack it open. I have extras of some. Which ones did you need?

Oh, and it looks like Matt is listing again. I like how he has been listing the regular and the insert versions of these cards. I didnt know these other versions existed.

For my collection, I have the sealed figures, the loose figures, and the loose cards. :)

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008

Let me look and I'll let you know. When I purchased the sealed figures, I checked them off the list. I knew I already had some of the loose cards so for Matt's stuff, I had to dig through my cards to see what I had versus what he was selling.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
For my collection, I have the sealed figures, the loose figures, and the loose cards. :)

Not too nuts. I've often thought of buying sealed ones to open and display. Just never seem to get around to it. Always something new to buy.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Not too nuts. I've often thought of buying sealed ones to open and display. Just never seem to get around to it. Always something new to buy.

I have loose ones sitting in my donruss jumbo tins, and i have sealed ones on my wall. If you want the loose ones, lemme know.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the link [MENTION=1754]nkdbacks[/MENTION]!

Ok, I remember that guy. Wasn't he on Beckett at one time before the collapse? Also, on page 1...is that an MJB holographics that's not numbered but auto'd? What's up with that? IP?

Got some great looking stuff. Very amazing, especially the GU stuff!

Looks like we got us some stiff competition boys! Time to saddle up and bust out the wallets I suppose....

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
i forgot about Raven. Yeah, as far as i know, he is only going for auto's. But since he mentioned he sold off his other pc's to solely focus on Bagwell, then that could explain the high selling price.

I'm far from an expert. People hop on the Bagwell train and back off all the time. I know of a guy locally who supposedly has everything 10 times over but I think that's more of a rumor than anything. And ebay can be a random place. But in the last few months, it's pretty much been me and Dan. Sometimes Jim will rear his head and come out of the woodwork randomly. Sometimes others will. But generally, we tend to figure out who's doing what. I guess this just took me by surprise. Just seemed odd. Especially it being numbered 2/2. The last 5 1/1's I purchased didn't go for that much. One of them was auto'd too. He fought awful hard for that card. I suppose at least we know where we stand and where we need to be if we want to win. Plus, him having his autos up lets us know what he's no longer going for.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts