Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Topps Huddle App Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Didn't see a thread for Star Wars Card Trader so I'll ask here. How do awards in SW work? I have the first two droids for the droid set, but I only have the pink versions. I see there are pink and teal and you can shred them or something for other ones. I just want to collect one of each droid and get an award for it, can i do that? How does it work? Do I need the pink and the teal, or just any one? I don't understand SWCT very well.

I'm not entirely certain how the shredding thing works, maybe that's done through the Smugglers Den too? Anyhow sent another trade for some of your yellow dupes for a couple Droids I've pulled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] picked up some older Brees cards, check me out and see if you need em

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
AJBRAVES25 is my huddle ID. I am collecting 2015 Cowboys and the mystery set.

I need the following 2015 Cowboys:
Gold - Carr, Church, Claiborne, Escobar, Hardy and Hitchens,
Blue - Claiborne, Hardy, Hitchens and Weeden
Red - Carr
Inserts - a TON needed

Mysteries:
Current unknown Mystery, Carr, Berry, Bryant, Miller and Morris.

HMU with trades. I have a few golds, but I have traded most of my inserts to get Cowboys. Will trade anything but Cowboys and Mysteries.

~AJ

Don't have any Cowboys you need but would be interested in your Woodson 30 over 30 if you want to trade it for something else. Check my cards and see if there is anything you need ID coquillard2430

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
I have finished the entire white-gold set for 2015-16 Cowboys. Now I'm after Cowboys inserts I'm missing and the two mystery awards Derek Carr & Lamar Miller. I have a bunch of golds & blues, a few 30 over 30 inserts, AP Arcade & some straggler inserts to trade. Not trading any Cowboys. HMU with trades. Huddle ID is AJBRAVES25.

~AJ

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION]

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1449844213.674336.jpg

Took me a lot longer than you, but told you I'd eventually get one!

Also, looking for reds, blues and golds I need for sets. Somehow I keep making trades and my close to awards list keeps getting longer instead of shorter! Went from 121 to 170something, help me out guys!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Also, looking for reds, blues and golds I need for sets. Somehow I keep making trades and my close to awards list keeps getting longer instead of shorter! Went from 121 to 170something, help me out guys!

I'll have a look when I get home from work (or you can check my collection).

I'm just looking for base needs too but if I post on the Fan Feed I always get stupid offers like someone asking for S4 and offering S1, or offering cards I already have and asking for my singles. They must see my low trader number and think I don't know.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] To answer your question, you can generally tell the card series for any of the digital cards by looking at the print run. For example for Huddle whites, Series 1 print runs are currently around 140k, S2 are around 40k, S3 are around 24k, and S4 around 12k. Same goes for all colors of the Huddle, Bunt, and Star Wars cards.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Inserts golds blues FT. Want AP gold & inserts & Cowboys inserts I need & sigs & relics. No base please.
My base ⚪-��for your inserts
Cowboys NFT ��
I don't play for pts
2016 cards only please.
AJBRAVES25 huddle.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Any of you guys going after the new diamond set? I don't really want to add another chase set, but I really want OBJ award that will come at the end :/

I might just try to trade for all of them...what to do, what to do

Members online