Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1237325

epic thread where [MENTION=2360]sportscardtheory[/MENTION] gets sht on by 20 posts in a row.... damn he can take a punch!

SCT you might as well make Night Crew home now, we are putting you in the kings throne for a day. :grouphug:

lol I was much more belligerent in my earlier message board days. Now I mostly laugh at all these idiots and just poke at them with well-timed barbs. I poked that crap-stain houdini so perfectly his diaper fell off.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Yeah, that guy is an imperious wank. I had heard a lot of houdini stories but hadn't bothered to dredge through old threads to see him in action. Until tonight that is. I'm on your side on this one sportcardtheory!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yep, all the other card sites either suck, are slow, or are overmodded.(or all) The only exception is maybe using SCF just for the TTM manager.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/09/se...house-players-report-dee-gordon-mlb-standings

This is too funny. How would you rank this clubs players in terms of fighting abilities? Nelson Cruz and Ryon Healy have to be at the top. So many Mr. Glass types on this team though that I bet the fight didn't last long! :)

Another report says it was a full blown brawl with the main guys Segura and Gordon... started over Gordon clowing and missing a routing popup the day before. Good!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Its official. Mariners eliminated from the playoffs this year.

On their final stand here was Dee Gordons stats today:

hitting- 0/4
throws home- 0/1
fights- 0/1

Never go full Deetard.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I just read the Orioles are going to wear braile uniforms to honor the blind....what? They are blind, they can't see them and I doubt they are going to have a parade of blind people go feel all these jerseys so what's the point? Just make a donation to a charity that does something for the blind community and call it a day.
How are those poor announcers going to call a game?
"And here comes 4 offset bumps, three horizontal bumps, triangle bumps, 4 bumps in a square, two vertical bumps to the plate. He's 0-2 today."
It's a nice gesture but let's find a better way to help/honor these people.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I just read the Orioles are going to wear braile uniforms to honor the blind....what? They are blind, they can't see them and I doubt they are going to have a parade of blind people go feel all these jerseys so what's the point? Just make a donation to a charity that does something for the blind community and call it a day.
How are those poor announcers going to call a game?
"And here comes 4 offset bumps, three horizontal bumps, triangle bumps, 4 bumps in a square, two vertical bumps to the plate. He's 0-2 today."
It's a nice gesture but let's find a better way to help/honor these people.

Maybe its to support Dee Gordon, who last night couldn't make a tag on a guy 1 ft in front of him... blind I tell you! :???:

...but you're right, its very strange. The only good thing to come out of this would be a few good braille **** jokes. Those are always funny.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I was just about to leave when I see a $1.5k auto on a book selling for $25 :confused:

To the research-mobile! me thinks someone made a mistake.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
▪️Favorite smell? - Fresh rain and Busch Stadium.
▪️First job? - I got my first actual paycheck from the city pool when I was a teenager.
▪️Last drink? - Spotted Cow.
▪️Astrological Sign? - Aries.
▪️Favorite candy? - I can’t say I have a favorite, but I do love me some Payday candy bars.
▪️Favorite ice cream? - I really don’t know. Vanilla.
▪Pet Peeve? - People smoking around me, bad drivers.
▪️What are you listening to? - Puppy Dog Pals, and Izzy.
▪️Favorite board game? - Uhhh....
▪️Favorite Holiday? - Halloween.
▪️Favorite TV show? - Besides pro wrestling content, it’s Arrow.
▪️Favorite day of week? - Saturday. It’s really the only whole day of the week I have off.
▪️Favorite animal? - Batista or Joe Laurinaitus.
▪️Tattoos? - Four.
▪️Like to cook? - Very much so.
▪️Can you drive a manual? - No.
▪️Favorite color? - Red.
▪️Do you like vegetables? - Yes. Red onions are king.
▪️Do you wear glasses? - Yes, and I hate them.
▪️Favorite season? - Fall, and baseball season.
▪️Dream vacation? - Tokyo.
▪️Type of car you drive? - Well, I had a sweet ass red Dodge Charger, but some idiot hit me and totaled it, so we replaced it with a fully loaded 2017 Chevy Cruze that’s going to be Harrison’s when she turns 16, then I’m going to buy a brand new Jeep.
▪️Last vacation? - Gulf Shores, AL. July of 2018.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I was just about to leave when I see a $1.5k auto on a book selling for $25 :confused:

To the research-mobile! me thinks someone made a mistake.

update: ok, I just ended up buying it. 34 shipped. I think the book alone is worth about 20-25 to me so my upside is just too high even though its very questionable gamble.

Members online