Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 1998 Topps Tek Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Popped my cherry. Got my first diffractor from All In Card's 90's Box Break...

20131113_213907.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Cards available...

Erstad 35, P-31
Knoblauch 70, P-76
Piazza 86, P-34
Walker 24, P-36
Salmon 72, P-45
Edmonds 20, P-2
Thome 89, P-82
Manny 66, P-90
Sandy 27, P-27

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I've never looked, just did, but Sportlots has a TON of tek cards... Belle only has like 4 cards on there but some players like Edmonds has over 100 patterns and like 15 diffractors?!?! Wow... I'm surprised why Belle has nearly zero and some players have SO many.

Only four patterns to go... who knows how long this will take :(

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I've never looked, just did, but Sportlots has a TON of tek cards... Belle only has like 4 cards on there but some players like Edmonds has over 100 patterns and like 15 diffractors?!?! Wow... I'm surprised why Belle has nearly zero and some players have SO many.

Only four patterns to go... who knows how long this will take :(

The Lankford total count is ZERO. I bought what was listed about 6-months back and not a single Lankford has been added since.

Last edited:

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
pkrplyer or whatever his name is super collected Tek for some players. Unfortunately, not many of his guys match FCB members. I think maybe Mondesi and Olerud were two, though. Not sure if our guys hit 'em or not.

Buhners have also been hard to find. All locations sold out. I wish I could contact another collector and do some trading. I saw an ended lot, but it looks like feedback was not left in either direction, so I couldn't track him down.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I could care less about this set, anyways Raider408 pm'd me first and claimed it. It was a early holiday gesture, not every thing I do with cards involves making. $$$...

CRAP! I just sent you a message asking if you'd sell it. Oh well, raiders, if you wanna move it let me know.

That card would put me at 24 out of the 90 diffractor patterns.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
CRAP! I just sent you a message asking if you'd sell it. Oh well, raiders, if you wanna move it let me know.

That card would put me at 24 out of the 90 diffractor patterns.

I thought of you when I saw the post.

Does Raiders even collect him? Just curious because the name didn't ring a bell but I'm probably just lacking coffee today :lol:

---

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I thought of you when I saw the post.

Does Raiders even collect him? Just curious because the name didn't ring a bell but I'm probably just lacking coffee today :lol:

---

No idea....never heard of the name and only 140 post. I fully expect to see this card on ebay next week.

Members online