Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do you still have scans of your Top 5 all-time pulls?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I was just wandering back thru my Photobucket, and I was looking at all the cards I've owned over the years. I was also remembering which ones I pulled from a product. Thought I'd do a Top 5 and see if anyone else keeps scans of their big pulls. Not that I can make any "rules" for this post, but only mention a card if you still have the scan (that's kind of the point of the thread :) )

In no particular order:

JeterGomexExquiste1of1.jpg

StrasburgTopps2010MCGauto201of299.jpg

KoufaxKershawChapmanTTT3Xauto.jpg

2008AlbertPujolsToppsGUauto10of25.jpg

Image-3_zps06ff408a.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Sold this for $6 or so in February :( I haven't opened enough to have many great pulls, but many were accidentally deleted from my bucket

HarveyBlack_zpsac4bc7f8.jpg

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Not sure if this is top 5 for me - but these stand out in my mind for items I've personally pack pulled (still own all of them):

LJU.original.jpg
LJU.original.back.jpg

BK-8.original.jpg
BK-8.original.back.jpg

BCA-MF.original.jpg
BCA-MF.original.back.jpg

AP-OA.original.jpg
AP-OA.original.back.jpg

BDPP17.original.jpg
BDPP17.original.back.jpg

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
The only regret I have collecting wise is not keeping scams of all the crazy XXXX I have pulled over the years.The only one I have saved is the best card I have pulled.
img244-1.jpg

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
There were no scanners when I pulled my 5 best cards. And they were sold way before scanners came out.
Good old days for the every week mall shows! Ebay cannot match the volume of a 150 table show.

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I don't bust much Wax at all, so BIG hits are far and in between.

These two were some ridiculous pulls. Your thread had me scouring every Walmart in a 30 mile radius for Value Boxes. Busted well over 100 and nothing better than a refractor auto (and Trouts, of course) but as many can attest, the chase was a lot of fun.

Members online

Latest posts