Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 3/3********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good Morning Gents! Nothing like starting the day with the daily 1 hour and 15 minute 22 mile commute. I love he PNW but Seattle traffic just plain sucks!

Howdy Dave! A pleasant surprise to see you and I hope all is well!

Hey there Alex! Things are good with me, how's things out your way? I don't have as long a commute, but mine is 45 min to an hour but I travel about 40 miles. So you must spend lots of time looking at brake lights and bumpers! That sucks!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all!
Hope everyone that's sick or has sick people at home gets better.

That stinks alex! Bike?

Picked up a nice ripken from 08 yesterday.
[MENTION=7717]trizzo22[/MENTION] are you still interested in the 180pt toploaders?

Anyone able to price check a local cost, If available, for 60-80 180pt mini snaptites (pc10) nobody will ship to me direct. I'd need at least 60 and I'll pay for everything through paypal plus $15 for your trouble.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

I have a question about 2016 Heritage:

The wood grain parallels I know they are not numbered, but any idea how rare these are?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Afternoon. Minnesota State High School Hockey tournament on at the home today, since it's a rare day off.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, I'm officially done with the little rugrats. Had a blast playing tag with them all day. Played line tag and freeze tag. Then at the end of the class my cooperating teachers told them that they were supposed to catch me and tickle me. Thank god I'm not ticklish!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Wow just heard that today marks the 30th anniversary of the release of Metallicas Master of Puppets...feelin old

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i'm five miles from work and takes about ten minutes unless I get behind a certain Mustang that does 25 in a 35 zone - no passing area

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Apparently Arod prices are on the rise again. Totally blew past the going rate for a card I was going after and lost

No, I'm sure it's just because you wanted it. The next one that sells that you don't watch will sell under market. Seems to be the way it works.

Ryan

Members online