Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trades/Signings That Have Taken Place While These Boards Were Down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Blue jays counter the Yankees signing by trading Brad Lincoln to the Phillies for Kratz and Rasmussen.
World Series here we come!

And don't forget signing C Dionner Navarro and nontendering JPA. Interesting factoid mentioned on the radio this morning. Navarro has about 1100 more career AB's than Arencibia, and 58 fewer strikeouts.

- Rodrick

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
More info:

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 4m
#DBacks get RHP Justin Choate, player to be named, per source. Heath Bell, Hanigan, $$$ to #Rays , Holmberg to #Reds, Choate and PTBN to #DBacks .

Holmberg was the top lefty in AZ's system, but will be more valuable in the pitching depleted Reds' system, especially at the upper levels.

At least Dusty Baker won't get his filthy hands on Holmberg...

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
I think he was looking at $7MM this year. I am with you on this one, I don't like the move much at all for the Tigers; but I also have found that it's never wise to sleep on Dombrowski...he seems to always make other moves that make these types of trades make sense before all is said and done.

Totally agree. I wouldn't be shocked at bit if part of the deal gets packaged into another deal this offseason. It seems every time he makes a strange move like this it ends up being only part of the final outcome.

Members online

Latest posts