Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you recently join? Use this thread to say hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
To all our new members, welcome! Jump into the conversations and debates on FCB and don't be scared if you encounter some strong opinions and rookie hazing.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

66_Fiat

Feb 18, 2013
CT
Hello everyone! My name is Tony, and I am a Red Sox fan from SE CT. I PC Pujols and occasionally AP (because he was a Sooner!). New member here, but no stranger to collecting or dealing. Looking forward to new trades and purchases here!

GrumpsDugout

Feb 17, 2013
Pennsylvania
New to FCB. Used to browse the forum back a few years ago, right after BMB closed up shop (which I was a member of, but that was so long ago, I can't even remember my username ... but I had a few thousand posts).

Not as involved with cards as I used to be, but still have my collection. My "growing" collection now is strictly PC. Just getting on here to chat some minor league ball, since my obsession with MILB is almost ​the extent of my MLB love.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Hello All from Batavia, Ohio (30 miles east of Cincinnati,Ohio). Just joined the forum and really just got back into the hobby with my 7yr old.

Fordman

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
FCBexpress.jpg

rcspur

Mar 3, 2013
Long time member of Beckett and SCF. I follow Jaypers on twitter and saw a link to his prospect post so I liked what I saw and signed up. Hoping to get in on some group breaks and some trading. I've seem several familiar names, BowmanChromeAddict and LISU to name a few. Glad to be here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Long time member of Beckett and SCF. I follow Jaypers on twitter and saw a link to his prospect post so I liked what I saw and signed up. Hoping to get in on some group breaks and some trading. I've seem several familiar names, BowmanChromeAddict and LISU to name a few. Glad to be here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Welcome

Invite your friends

udsheets

Mar 13, 2013
Michigan
I guys, my name is John and I’m new to this site. I just stumbledupon the site and read a bunch of the post. Though this was a great siteand had to join.

Anderson1989

Mar 13, 2013
Georgia
Hi guys Im Jessica. Im new here. Im a huge braves fan. Ive started collecting in jan 2012 and met some really nice people and love the hobby. Im always trading and sometimes buying.

Members online

Latest posts