Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************* Tuesday Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Then go buy it!!

I was weighing it if I could justify $30 on the card (got married weekend before last so I'm working on paying that off asap) but someone made up my mind for me and bought it before I got home from work. Oh well, that's the game.
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] That's what I thought about the piece too. Kind of a bummer about the Belles.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I was weighing it if I could justify $30 on the card (got married weekend before last so I'm working on paying that off asap) but someone made up my mind for me and bought it before I got home from work. Oh well, that's the game.
@MansGame That's what I thought about the piece too. Kind of a bummer about the Belles.
:p

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good evening all.

Pretty quiet here as I'm the last one still awake in our household, making mine and the kids' lunches for tomorrow.

Anyone catch the new sitcom "The Goldberg's" this evening? I was looking forward to it because I am a child of the 80's, but was really disappointed. Turned it off after about 20 minutes because it just felt like a really bad cross between "The Wonder Years" and "That 70's Show". Oh well.

My wife and I are really looking forward to the season premier of "Criminal Minds" tomorrow. Our favorite show!

- Rodrick

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
One of my faves. Great givers in this thread.

Last years MTSS was epic. I had a blast with it!

Loved this... Always wanted a Jr. Auto :)

C761B47B-849B-4F54-B57B-A79B862C7324-5704-000003653FA2E2EA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts